• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E The Haunting of Calithil Manor

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Theia Merryweather, Black Mage
[section]

Theia stalks a bit closer towards the melee. "Leira! Crush that damn thing again!"

[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move: Get within 30 ft. of Leira
Standard: Fortune Hex on Leira

Fortune (Su): The witch can grant a creature within 30 feet a bit of good luck for 1 round. The target can call upon this good luck once per round, allowing him to reroll any ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, taking the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the first roll is made. At 8th level and 16th level, the duration of this hex is extended by 1 round. Once a creature has benefited from the fortune hex, it cannot benefit from it again for 24 hours.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I don't remember what spells I had prepared or used, but I'll do my best to remember. I don't remember hit points and nonlethal either.[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 30/30 Nonlethal: ?
Conditions: None

Initiative: +12
Perception: +8

AC: 12 Flat: 10 Touch: 12
Fort: 5 Reflex: 4 Will: 3

Right hand: Light Crossbow
Left hand:

Dagger: Melee +1, 1d4-2, 19/x2, P
Crossbow: Ranged +5 1d8, 19/x2, P, 80 ft.
Ammo: 10/10 bolts remaining

Cantrips: unlimited/day
Dancing Lights "Scintillat"
Detect Magic "Exploro"
Guidance "Rectio"
Spark "Ignis"

Level 1: 5/day
Adhesive Spittle "Salivarius"
Charm Person "Paellicio"
Enlarge Person "Amplifico"
Obscuring Mist "Obscuro"
Summon Monster I "Invoco"

Level 2: 4/day
Blindness/Deafness "Exoculo"
Glitterdust "Eluceo"
Summon Monster II "Invoco"
Web "Tela"

Hexes:
Evil Eye
Fortune
Misfortune
Slumber

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Family Ring

Game Info:
All undead information

[/sblock][/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
Aelspeth Noromiel, Novice Conjurer

Aelspeth nods smartly at the skeleton's fall, knowing full well that the creature would be more difficult to hit at range with her bow or acid. But, as she told Qalabash and company en route to the Sea Sprite, she has always believed that battlefield control trumps brute strength of arms. Leira and Rak'Tan will make quick work of the fiend now.

[sblock=OOC]I'll ready an action to cast acid splash if the skeleton stands.[/sblock]

[sblock=Aelspeth’s Mini Stats]Aelspeth Noromiel
HP: 15/18
AC: 13 (17) FF: 10 (14) T: 13
CMB: +0 CMD: 13
Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
Special: Immune to magical sleep, +2 on saving throws against Enchantment
Perception: +2 S. Motive: +0
Initiative: +7
Conditions in Effect: +4 armor bonus (mage armor)
Weapon in Hand: Acid flask (off-hand)
Shift: 5 ft, 7/7 remaining
0 Level: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand
1st Level: Grease, Unseen Servant, Protection from Evil, Color Spray
2nd Level: Glitterdust, Levitate, Levitate
Consumables: Wand of Mage Armor (-1 charge), Wand of Cure Light Wounds (-2 charges)[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
Leira, Master of Martial Arts

Leira (1).jpg

Raising her shield to keep the skeleton's hands away from her, Leira lunges with her left hand hoping to put an end to the monstrosity.

[sblock=actions]
Standard: Attack Skeleton
I can't access coyotecode to roll though. Is there any way that you can roll for me?
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]

Leira Olren
AC:21 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 27/27
CMB: +5 CMD: 18

Fort: +6 Reflex: +5 Will: +3
Perception: +1 Sense Motive: +1
Initiative: +5

Skills
Acrobatics: +7, Climb +8, Escape Artist +7, Heal +7, Stealth +8

Stunning Fist: You must declare that you are using this feat before you make your attack roll (thus, a failed attack roll ruins the attempt). Stunning Fist forces a foe damaged by your unarmed attack to make a Fortitude saving throw (DC 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Wis modifier), in addition to dealing damage normally. A defender who fails this saving throw is stunned for 1 round (until just before your next turn). A stunned character drops everything held, can’t take actions, loses any Dexterity bonus to AC, and takes a –2 penalty to AC. You may attempt a stunning attack once per day for every four levels you have attained (but see Special), and no more than once per round. Constructs, oozes, plants, undead, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to critical hits cannot be stunned.

Dragon Style: While using this style, you gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against sleep effects, paralysis effects, and stunning effects. You ignore difficult terrain when you charge, run, or withdraw. You can also charge through squares that contain allies. Further, you can add 1-1/2 times your Strength bonus on the damage roll for your first unarmed strike on a given round.

Dragon Ferocity: While using Dragon Style, you gain a bonus on unarmed strike damage rolls equal to half your Strength bonus. When you score a critical hit or a successful Stunning Fist attempt against an opponent while using this style, that opponent is also shaken for a number of rounds equal to 1d4 + your Strength bonus.

Current Weapons in Hand: Unarmed Strike (Considered Armed) +7, Damage: 1d6+4, Crit: 20/x2, Type: B,
Current Weapon for Attacks of Opportunity: Urami, +7. 1d8+4, Crit 18-20, Type S
Current Conditions in Effect: Enlarge Person
Resources Used: None
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

ealt

Explorer
[sblock=Leira's Attack]
Attack vs. Librarian Fortis:[roll0]
Fortune Hex Roll vs. Librarian Fortis:[roll1]