• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Heroes of Freedom: Issue One

Tokiwong

First Post
Jet seeing the rest of the gang being assaulted by the media makes his way to his bike, and picks it up, thankful that he wasn't spotted. He looks at Chloro, and nods, he waves to the tree man and rides off hoping to see the heroes again, when he has better attire that won't get his face plastered all across the news!

Darth Ecks

First Post
Wynter and Shift
You likewise finish your interviews without significant incident, giving an official statement about the bank robbery and your actions to thwart it. As soon as these interviews are over, you are accosted by a swarm of reporters with microphones, asking questions with the rate of a machine gun. "What are your names?" an elderly man shouts, from Channel 7. "What are your powers?" an Asian woman asks, from Channel 4. "Did you have any previous connection with the criminals?" "Are you in any way associated with the Freedom League?"

Shift tries to handle the questions one at a time, "My name is Shift, and I was just a passerby when I saw the commotion in the bank. As for my powers, I do this..." and he teleports behind the crowd waiting for the reaction of the media.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Wynter and Shift
You likewise finish your interviews without significant incident, giving an official statement about the bank robbery and your actions to thwart it. As soon as these interviews are over, you are accosted by a swarm of reporters with microphones, asking questions with the rate of a machine gun. "What are your names?" an elderly man shouts, from Channel 7. "What are your powers?" an Asian woman asks, from Channel 4. "Did you have any previous connection with the criminals?" "Are you in any way associated with the Freedom League?"

"I'm Wynter, and my powers fit the name," and as she said that, a chill wind blew past the throng of reporters. "I've got no connection with either the criminals or the Freedom League. I was simply nearby when the robbery attempt occured and saw my help was needed."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Mistress Mind/Alicia Emmrich

Mistress Mind frowns realizing that she has been the dominant persona for to long and with no threat to sustain her the feeling of change was quickly forming. She reaches down feeling her stomach trough the firm but smooth vinyl as if in the effort to confirm, and delay, the feeling of change.

I need to find some place safe and where I can be alone…

The feeling was stronger now and not just the butterflies in her stomach that it had been a moment before, but the start of a spitting headache

Damn its coming quick this time…

Mistress Mind staggers as she makes a little grunt. Closing her eyes from the pain only to force them open wide she glances around at her surroundings…

I don’t bank her and the ATMs are outside… I need to escape.

Weak and weary she makes for the front door and will attempt to fly away…[/I]

OOC: She’ll try and make it to some place quite, public and private. Aka the deep forest of a park, the local parking garage for the mall, etc. (I don’t have my books in front me as I’m at work so I don’t know what’s around. The Mistress Mind Persona would land if possible before going “kaput” but then again I guess if Alicia falls from the side she will fell threaten and change back a'la The Greatest American Hero:cool:

Believe it or not, I'm walking on air. I never thought I could feel so free-eee-eeeee.

Sorry I had too. :D

Remove ads