• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Heroes of Icemist (SmallBeginnings 2)- Interlude update 2/21/2008!

Dawn

First Post
fett527 said:
I missed seeing your avatar. :D

That's what they all say!

Sorry for the hijacking. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Story Hour.

<Fett527 - This is where you provide us with an update.>

fett527

First Post
Dawn said:
<Fett527 - This is where you provide us with an update.>

Well, my son is just over 10 months old now. He crawls like mad and is on the verge of walking....wait I guess that's not what you meant. ;)

Unfortunately, I do not control when the updates go up, that is up to Enkhidu and dshai527. I am also waiting on dshai527 to get me more material for the Rogue's Gallery. So, you best get on their cases to keep things moving along. :D

dshai527

First Post
Sorry for all the delays everyone. We have gotten a little behind schedule with our old friend "life" popping up again. I started a new job and they are sending me outta town for a little while and Enk has been battling "life's" sidekick "sickness." Everyone is doing well though and we should have something up soon. I know I haven't posted pics up yet of little Aurora (That's what we'll call her til she can pick her own name, but she does already have her own stuffed 20 sided. See you soon.

dshai527

First Post
Here is the pic

Attachments

• Kyleedice.jpg
    Kyleedice.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 157

Rel

Liquid Awesome
dshai527 said:
Here is the pic

She's darling. I know I've already said it before but congratulations again.

And don't worry about the Story Hour. We'll be here when you're ready to post. I think that's pretty obvious from the responses in this thread so far.

In the mean time, take it easy, relax, maybe go read somebody else's story hour...

(I'm such a whore) ;)

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel said:
In the mean time, take it easy, relax, maybe go read somebody else's story hour...

(I'm such a whore) ;)

Technically, I think that makes you a pimp.

But I'm not gonna quibble.

And Like Rel said, 'Take your time. We'll be here when you're ready.'

fett527

First Post
Dawn said:
Where did you get that stuffed 20-sided? I want one for myself!

It was purcahsed in a store in Tennessee called Gameboard I believe (correct if I'm wrong dshai527). It's a pretty cool gaming store in a normal mall. They have all kinds RPGs, board games, miniatures, dice, puzzles and the like. And he bought the last one because my son would have had one had he not.

And since we're posting pics (this was taken in February at 9 months):

Attachments

• Snowman Smile.jpg
    Snowman Smile.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 107

Tamlyn

Explorer
That d20 is extremely cool! I need to get one to keep my 18 month-old out of my minis.

By the way, I too thoroughly enjoyed the previous SH and am very excited to see what I can steal and throw at my victims, errr... players!

~Tam

Remove ads