• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Reveille said:
I'm gonna have to put those on the shopping list.
Plus, since they're little and red, they make for great presentation (a less manly man may say "cute." )

Oh, and actually... maybe you cut them into eights? I don't remember, whatever's small and bite-sized-ish.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Jdvn1 said:
Plus, since they're little and red, they make for great presentation (a less manly man may say "cute." )

Oh, and actually... maybe you cut them into eights? I don't remember, whatever's small and bite-sized-ish.
:cool: Duly noted. Can't wait to get them.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jdvn1 said:
Doesn't sound like the sort of movie I could watch with the girlfriend, hm?

10 seconds of boobies don't count... specially when its in the middle of a minute of Van Dam's ass, his back and him making out with her. Your eyes probably wouldn't be readjusted from seeing his crack by the time her boobs are off the screen.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Relique du Madde said:
10 seconds of boobies don't count... specially when its in the middle of a minute of Van Dam's ass, his back and him making out with her. Your eyes probably wouldn't be readjusted from seeing his crack by the time her boobs are off the screen.
Are you trying to convince me not watch the movie? :uhoh:

Jdvn1

Reveille said:
:cool: Duly noted. Can't wait to get them.
Oh, and if you like spices and herbs and butter and that sort of thing, can't hurt either.

I think my culinary is showing. :heh:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Jdvn1 said:
Oh, and if you like spices and herbs and butter and that sort of thing, can't hurt either.

I think my culinary is showing. :heh:
I do happen to like spices; Mrs. Dash, Garlic Powder or Minced Garlic, Chili Powder, Minced Onions, Pepper. :heh:

Yeah, I like a lot of spices.

Joker

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Good! We wouldn't have it any other way!

Are you here to fix or to continue that tradition?

Knowing me and my insightful comments, I will likely bring it down a notch.

And thank you for all the welcomes. I have been here before but I think it got lost in the far reaches of our consciousness.

Oh and thanks for the visual of Van Damme's crack. Now I have to look at a copious amount of breasts to put that visual in the far reaches of my consciousness.

Edit: I even stutter while writing when I have Van Damme's crack in my mind's eye.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads