• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hive is (realy) Dead! Long Live the Hive Mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So my Sat was pretty fun. Played part of a game of TI [basically we didn't know if one of the players was going to make it, so we started playing and then stopped a little after he arrived] and then played some dnd from a campaign I play in. Then we stopped to order food and played Munchkin till it arrived. THEN, we played my campaign for a little while where they finally killed an opponent they have disliked for a while [and probably not just because he wore a kilt and I occasionally joked about him flipping it up in the middle of combat :)]

hero4hire

Explorer
megamania said:
normal scheldule- I do 28 hours in a 38 hour time period.

Endentured Servitude has not left..... maybe in about 12 years once I get to be over 50.

I used to routinely do 32 hours in a 40 hour stretch.

Thankfully those days are gone.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
hafrogman said:
Well, in his defense, he announced the change here, and added the whole "formerly Fru" thing in his signature. So yeah, it's him. No secret. :) I just still think of him as Fru in my mind.

So do I.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Dog Moon said:
Wow, slow couple of days at the Hive.

*must post. We WILL catch up to Crothian!*
No we won't. Without Aurora or Goldmoon or Darth, we're pretty much hosed as far as posting rate goes.

Hive Needs Women!

Not to be confused with the 'God-of-War Massage Parlour'
Mars Kneads Women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads