• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The House of Rath OOC (One More Player Wanted)

Songdragon

Explorer
Firstly... Chauzu... Still out there???

Secondly... Q, you may want to look at your stats, they are a little high for a 25 point buy.

Str: 8 - 2 points ( gnomes have a -2 to str)
Dex: 10 - 2 points
Con: 12 - 2 points (gnomes have a +2 to con)
Int: 18 - 16 points
Wis: 13 - 5 points
Cha: 11 - 3 points

This is 30 points... that 18 Int costs a lot. Ruducing it to a 16 and putting a point on Wis, or Cha would get you the 25 points,

Hope that helps some.

~ Songdragon ~

Last edited:

Q-Ball

First Post
Woops ... knew that would happen ... Ill change ... thnx for the info ^^ ... its been a while for me ...

Many thnx Song :)

Grtz Q

Ps. Now i see what happened .. took my initial as getting 11 as 1 point .. and thats not the way ... ill change my stats ... or maybe i started with everything at 10 ... confuzed again :( ...

Last edited:

Yair

Community Supporter
Mystery Man said:
With no updates from the DM for at least a week and a half I'm going to go ahead and drop from this campaign.
Considering that Chauzu has not even commented on this still, and that he is active on the boards (last post: today, about 16 hours ago) but not in this game, I'd say this game is officially over.

Too bad. I kinda was looking for when Atavy will fail to live up to his bravado.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Maybe we need to chase him into another thread, hijack it for a brief moment before flinging straight back to proceedings, and enquire of Chazu the status of the game ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads