• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The House of Rath OOC (One More Player Wanted)

Chauzu

First Post
Excellent, MummyKitty. That's what I like to see. :) Welcome to the game. Go ahead and advance to the Rogue's Gallery. :D However, do not post yet. I'll let you know when to post.

MummyKitty

First Post
Cool! I still need to complete his equipment, I'll finish that tonight and post in the Rogue's Gallery.

I'll take Yellow Green as my color unless anyone objects...

And I posted in the Rogue's Gallery. Not sure how much detail you want on the items owned. I tried to cover the most important ones.

Last edited:

Chauzu

First Post
Mystery Man, are you still there? Let me know if you are still interested in playing or not.

--------------------

So, am I correct in that the following are the teams?

Tracking Team:
Percy
Atavy
Nysa
Meliria
Glandred

Constabulary Team:
Khol
Jand
Tinos
Glar

-------------------

Once everybody is finished with what they need to do that night at the tavern I'll advance the game further for both teams. I want both to start at the same time. (Sorry for the bit longer wait, constabulary team.)

Mystery Man

First Post
Chauzu said:
Mystery Man, are you still there? Let me know if you are still interested in playing or not.

I'm here! I didn't realize the campaign started!! Where's the thread I'll post something tonight!!!!

!!!!!!

MummyKitty

First Post
I'm still around too... just watching the rain fall. It's pretty fascinating for a Deep Imasakri ya know. Water from the sky? Thunder and lightning. Cool! :)

maddmic

Explorer
Are you still looking for others to join? If so, could you give me a run down of the characters and I'll try to make something interesting. I've seen a lot of humans and lost track of their races along the way. :)

nonamazing

Explorer
maddmic said:
Are you still looking for others to join? If so, could you give me a run down of the characters and I'll try to make something interesting. I've seen a lot of humans and lost track of their races along the way. :)
Here's the cast, as far as I know:
Atavy, Ghostwise Halfling Ranger (Level 1) - Played by Yair
Meliria, Moon Elf Rogue (Level 1) - Played by Joshua Randall
Jand Blackstaff, Human Wizard (Level 1) - Played by Mephit James
Nysa Dawnbringer, Human Cleric (Level 1) - Played by Songdragon
Daneel, Half-Elf Bard (Level 1) - Played by Mystery Man
Persimmon Agglax, Human Marshal (Level 1) - Played by Wilphe
Khol, Half-Orc Monk (Level 1) - Played by Spacemunki
Glar Dragonsbane, Human Monk (Level 1) - Played by nonamazing
Tinos, Human Cleric (Level 1) - Played by garlicnation
Glandred, Shield Dwarf Fighter (Level 1) - Played by D20Dazza
Hito Susquawana, Deep Imaskari Sorcerer (Level 1) - Played by MummyKitty

I just copied that from the character thread, which you can find here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=153779

nonamazing

Explorer
Oh, and speaking of characters...I've just updated my character sheet for Glar. I've added a section that breaks down his opinions of the other characters, based on his first impressions of them. Check it out here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads