The Hunted (DM: IronSky, Judge: ???)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"More people will die if we don't catch the killer. Sacrifice for the colony. You should know that better than anyone." replies the emotionless boulder with legs before he goes down, and starts looking for any missed clue. He calls forth to the spirits of nature, in hope they'll lead him.

OOC: Should I roll Insight or nature for this? Or both?

LadyLaw

First Post
Hearing something about a halfling jumping out a window drifting out into the alley, Rysethynn starts looking around for him. It doesn't look like it would be a very safe jump, and if nothing else he could need help.

[sblock=Roll]Perception 1d20+7=12 to find the halfling.[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]Voda Vosa, roll whatever you feel appropriate. I'm waiting to update until a few more people post. Want to see what's going on with fighting the fire and, also, someone in the group has gathered extremely relevant information that they discovered and haven't shared yet...[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
someone in the group has gathered extremely relevant information that they discovered and haven't shared yet...

Oh, noes, they are in the basement and the monster will eat us when we try to get out, after fire forces it out :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Now I've realized I should be handling Auntie Mab!!!

Auntie Mab walks outside, not wanting an ignited roof falling over her. As she runs out, at an incredible peace considering she is using a walking stick, she tries to locate the halfing everyone is talking about. "Now now deary, where could you be hiding? There once was a tale about a halfling that remained hidden so much time that he transformed into a mushroom! You wont be wanting that for yourself now would you?"

Perception: 19 to find the halfling.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Hunted: Day 1, Hour 1, Minute 26

Upstairs, Devinihm and the human squatter that Illarion terrified into helping battle the fire.

Downstairs, Rysethynn and Mab go around opposite sides of the building to look for the escaped halfling. The rest of you hear shouts from both of them that they've spotted a running figure.

Earth, meanwhile, stands in the courtyard with his eyes closed for a moment. When they open, he stares upwards towards where Xander is also staring...

[sblock=Devinihm]You're making some progress with the fire[/sblock]

[sblock=Rysethyn]You spot a figure running down an alley north of the burning building.[/sblock]

[sblock=Earth]You close your eyes and call on the spirits of nature. They whisper to you and when you open your eyes, you are staring at the roof of the burning building. It takes a moment to realize what you are looking at when you see a mangled leg and arm sticking out of the building's single large brick chimney.[/sblock]

[sblock=Auntie Mab]You spot a figure running down an alley north-east of the burning building.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Devinihm reverts to his normal form again as he seems to have at least staved off the highest flames.

"It is working! But fire is not eager to rest! If any of you could help...?" he calls out plaintively as he continues to beat at the blaze.

[sblock=OOC]Nature vs. fire (1d20+11=23)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
With a sigh, Earth rushes into the home again, and tries to set the flams off, simply standing over them (Endurance: 24).
"I must admit that I was wrong. I saw the corpse of the man killed stuffed into the chimney. We must put this off in order to retrieve the body" says the hulking rock figure.

Auntie Mab shouts "Hey you, stop right there deary, don't force an old woman to run after you or you'll regret it!"

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Hunted: Day 1, Hour 1, Minute 27

With Earth's return, the fire is finally extinguished, leaving the room charred but structurally stable - at least as stable as it ever was.

Auntie Mab's shouts don't seem to have any effect on the running figure she spotted...

Remove ads