• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hunted (DM: IronSky, Judge: ???)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin comes to join Devinihm and the others. He listens and nods with the wilden, I agree that not much more can be learned here, but perhaps we should just let Krav finish his ascent. He looks up at the dragonborn You can do it!

[sblock=OOC] Give an assist to Krav 1d20+7=13 vs DC 11 for me (Insight to figure a good motivation)
[/sblock]

Llama_Bill

First Post
"I agree, lets start from the start and get the guards to sort out this body," adds Krav as he scales down the building with apparent ease. "Shall we go to the Chipped Flask and see how this all started? I think we should leave someone here to make sure the body stays still," continues Krav as he climbs through the window.

[sblock=OOC]
We could leave Mab here to guard the house while we go running about or someone who hasn't posted in a while. They can catch up later
Athletics: 1d20+9=17, 1d20+9=25
[/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
"If ye thin' tha's the bes' way," Rysethynn replied. "If none of us kin git ter the thing, might be fer the bes'."

She then attempts to climb back down the rope she came up on.

[sblock=climbing down]1d20+8=13
don't think that works, unless it was also a 10 to climb down the rope since it was there. let me know.[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Hunted: Day 1, Hour 1, Minute 40

The group leaves the building and reconvenes in the square, staring up at the arm and leg jutting up from the chimney at grotesque angles.

Somewhere out in the city, a bell is struck. Ten tolls echo out across the city.

[sblock=Onward]Aside from this scene(which is still "unresolved"), there's the Tavern, the Mansion, and the Dock.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, none of us can follow the trail accross the roofs. That is unfortunate since it seems the monster moves that way. Maybe someone could inform the guards while we stay for a moment so nobody goes into panic?"

OOC: VodaVosa, this is cue to send out auntie Mab :)

jkason

First Post
Devinihm, wilden druid

Devinihm looks about, puzzled.

"The lieutenant said there would be watch at each crime scene so we could use them to contact her. There ought to be some nearby, then, to guard the dying house?" the wilden says, looking about. The leafy bits that corresponded to where a human would have ears rustled slightly, as well.

[sblock=OOC]Passive Perception is 19, which should be enough to catch sight of watchmen, I'd think, since they shouldn't be hiding. :) [/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
Rysethynn retrieves her shield, once she's on the ground, and sets about re-settling herself. She checks carefully to make sure all her straps and things are pulled tight and sitting properly after her climb.

DMDanW

First Post
As the others begin to climb down from the roof and make their way out of the alley Xander looks at them with an incredulous look on his face.

"So we are to leave behind clues that could help lead us to the killer?" Xander asks those that are passing by.

He looks particularly at Earth and Krav as he continues. "I cannot believe that either of you two could not climb up there and retrieve that body. I surely hope that you do not disappoint like this in battle as well...." Xander purposefully jabs at their pride hopeing to motivate them.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
GM: Trying out these tags to see if I like them... anyway:

*Earth may still be trying to climb the building. I just made a blanket statement about what the group was doing because that seemed to be the consensus and I wanted to keep the game moving. If you want to have him give it a go, by all means, carry on.

*There are no watchmen here since no one knew this was a murder scene until you guys found the body. The crime happened before the watch got there and now, thanks to your deputizing, the watch is you - though you could probably send someone to the nearest watch barracks and get them to assign some people to guard this one.

*I'll roll with whatever you guys do. If you come up with an idea and want to try something out of the box, go for it. There may be other ways to get one of you to the body or the body down to you than what I suggested that I haven't even thought about.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads