• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Hunted (DM: IronSky, Judge: ???)

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I actually meant she was just trying to mark which direction he went in so she could maybe track him later. Like, if he took a corner before he went out of sight or something, but that's ok.[/sblock]

As the halfling goes out of sight, Rysethynn looks around again. She can see there are people moving about on the roof now.

"What're they doin' up thar?" she asks whoever else is still standing nearby.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Come on deary, you can make it! Auntie Mab believes in you!" cheers the old lady, even as the rat clibes to her hat, and *Squeeek!* cheers for the dragonborn too.

OOC: I thought about that, but I think she'll rather not break her parade of old fragile woman.

Llama_Bill

First Post
[sblock=Who is around]Are any of the people in this adventure dexterous or am I going to have to go for it? Including people downstairs who may have come up.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
((OOC: What about Mab's familiar? Could it run a rope around the chimney that Krav could use to get himself up there with less risk?))

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Rysethynn's athletics is +6, so ok, but not great. If someone else held her shield while she climbed I think it would jump to +8 because she'd lose the -2 for heavy shield. However, she's on the ground outside, so I don't think she knows what you're up to.[/sblock]

Llama_Bill

First Post
[sblock=LadyLaw]
There has been a lot of shouting about the fire, a fire and then me on the roof shouting. I think we can assume that you have a reason for coming upstairs.
[/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I see. I didn't think there had been any shouting from the roof about what was going on up there. I'm having a bit of a hard time keeping track with everyone in different locations. It should be noted that Rysethynn has no Acrobatics, only the Athletics, so I'm not sure how much help she'll be once she's there. I'll have to think this over.[/sblock]

Remove ads