• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Wow. I haven't "Unwatched" a thread in... ever?
Oh I do it all the time. Some threads start getting stale (or actively decomposing) after about the 3rd or 4th page. That once-interesting post becomes a back-and-forth argument, where the same four people take turns repeating themselves and not listening to each other. That's not what I come here for, so I leave the thread and click "Unwatch" on my way out, so that I don't keep getting alerts for it.

Ryujin

Legend
Oh I do it all the time. Some threads start getting stale (or actively decomposing) after about the 3rd or 4th page. That once-interesting post becomes a back-and-forth argument where the same four people take turns repeating themselves and not listening to each other. That's not what I come here for, so I leave the thread and click "Unwatch" on my way out, so that I don't keep getting alerts for it.
I usually just stop checking and, as a result, stop getting updates. I think this is the first time that I've actively used the "unwatch" button.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
You're all so focused on pineapple as the worst thing to put on pizza. I was in Germany a couple years ago and ate a tuna fish pizza. One of these:

View attachment 283425

" My name is Tuna Pizza , King of Pizzas;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

This will be the only time I ever organically make a poetry joke.

I hope.
Well, that's your problem. You should have gotten the Zwiebelkuchen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads