• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a replacement but i can't tell you here
what about telling me somewhere else?
Nope still can't tell you my replacement, just trust me bro.

well i got a message on reddit that i'm calling impending death

TL;DR: – you’re invited to a special program that lets redditors purchase stock at the same price as institutional investors when we IPO. Details about eligibility and next steps follow. This (long, dense) message has all the info we can provide due to legal restrictions.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I wish that were really true. We have people here regularly advocating for games put out by the most hateful people in gaming. I’m sure those people’s target feel less than welcome here. A person who publicly defended an incredibly abusive person is not only welcome but lauded. I’m sure the victims in that case feel less than included here.
This is both true and extremely frustrating. This is one the safest places on the internet I spend any regular amount of time on, but there are definitely folks whose continued presence here and/or the games they tend to promote definitely makes me question that from time to time.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Hey, I don't believe I have to say this, but it appears that I do; don't ever invite your trans friends to spend time with your transphobic friends without letting them know said friends are transphobic, in a laughably vain attempt to "fix" your transphobic friends.

Or better yet don't have transphobic friends. Yeah, that's actually the better thing.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Hey, I don't believe I have to say this, but it appears that I do; don't ever invite your trans friends to spend time with your transphobic friends without letting them know said friends are transphobic, in a laughably vain attempt to "fix" your transphobic friends.
Yow.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Alternate headline:

"Exoplanet Tells Humanity 'Stay Home!'"

1709153286106.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads