• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Shey

Legend
It’s just human nature warped by anonymity and distance with a keyboard in between

Its a hard row to hoe sometimes. You want to avoid Internet Telepathy, but at the other end, sometimes you just need to assess whether someone who's arguing with you is doing it in good faith when deciding if you want to continue, or how.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
It’s a hard row to hoe sometimes. You want to avoid Internet Telepathy, but at the other end, sometimes you just need to assess whether someone who's arguing with you is doing it in good faith when deciding if you want to continue, or how.
You never know. Debates are one thing. “Gaslighting” someone and telling them how they truly feel/think—for me—is another matter.

As an aside, I worked with a guy that would troll fellow fans of the same professional sports team. He meant not a word of it but pretended to be for the rival team.

Just tossed it out there and watched people go nuts. You never know I guess.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
A hard shell hot dog sounds unpleasant.
I beg to differ.

1711913640174.png
1711913689491.png
1711913770939.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads