The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Hussar

Legend
It's so funny to me to watch folks who will trumpet to the end of days about how RPG's are all about the imagination, will at the same time show such a spectacular lack of imagination and will actively work to shut down any attempt to use imagination to resolve a question.

:erm:

If you find yourself asking a question like, "how can X work in the game world?" and then refuse to accept that there might be answers (just not answers you personally might like), then this is very, very much a you problem.

Autumnal

Bruce Baugh, Writer of Fortune
IMG_8319.jpeg

Thomas Shey

Legend
The vast majority of food isn't cheese and sauce baked on a flat crust - why do you keep insisting these things are important for pizza!

Because those things aren't really, food you see; its just people deluding themselves it is so they can indulge in their perverse little gustatory experiences.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
(Absolutely nothing about anything for here, but Watching the A&E series)

Killer fog notwithstanding, I root for there being one of the alternate realities where Archie and Lucy stay together. I assume Lily will get by just fine -- Wolfe and the Brownstone I'm not so sure. I assume Lucy arranges something.

(Similar thoughts after the book, but without worrying about fog)

Last edited:

Remove ads