• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Oh, I'm familiar, started with Champions 1st ed, no need to sell me on it. Was just curious about what adaptations were used for Traveller. How does it handle starting character points, did they try to vary it based on terms served or something like that?
I used Standard Heroic points (175 in 6E, 150 in 5E) and let people build their characters as normal, using occupation packages from the thread on the Hero Games forums. In hindsight, I should have had them use the Lifepath system in Classic Traveller, and then reinterpreted the results in light of Hero System, and then, at the end, any leftover points are yours to spend on your "hobby skills" as you wish.

Scribe

Legend
Work stuff:

I get that this issue is super-important to you (although not life- or career-threatening, let's be clear), but getting snarky that I didn't respond to your emails and text messages over the weekend is some unreasonable crap, sir. I said I have your back, and my track record -- easily found online -- should tell you that I do. Don't be a jerk to the person who's your best bet for getting this issue solved.

Had a guy come to me Friday, "hey can you X" yes, yes I can, give me a moment. I had it done inside 20 minutes, before he then told me to not bother, that I didnt help, and when I reiterated that it was complete, he said to drop it.

So...I can only imagine he screwed up somewhere, and didnt want it getting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads