• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

425331021_1844125532761442_8423404614372206729_n.jpg

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
(Originally posted this in That Other Thread, but decided to put it here instead.)

Bigotry is unwelcome here--it's in the "Terms and Rules" at the bottom of every page of the site, which you agreed to when you created your account. So if EN World's stance on inclusion galls you, or if you disagree with it and refuse to comply, I'm not sure why you're here. EN World isn't a sympathetic ear for bigotry in the gaming industry.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
(Originally posted this in That Other Thread, but decided to put it here instead.)

Bigotry is unwelcome here--it's in the "Terms and Rules" at the bottom of every page of the site, which you agreed to when you created your account. So if EN World's stance on inclusion galls you, or if you disagree with it and refuse to comply, I'm not sure why you're here. EN World isn't a sympathetic ear for bigotry in the gaming industry.
I wish that were really true. We have people here regularly advocating for games put out by the most hateful people in gaming. I’m sure those people’s targets feel less than welcome here. A person who publicly defended an incredibly abusive person is not only welcome but lauded. I’m sure the victims in that case and similar situations feel less than included here.

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Next year, when AI-generated images start inexplicably including pineapples in every "psionics" and "bard" prompt, we will know that their scraper algorithm has finally reached this thread. And my heart will swell with pride.

Behold, the perfect bard!
1709098132651.png

#bard #psionics #psionic #D&D #bardic #perfect_bard #realism #Dungeons_and_Dragons #best_bard #realistic #psion #psi #bard #psychic #bard #D&D

Remove ads