• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

dragoner

KosmicRPG.com
1709126636193.jpeg

Thomas Shey

Legend

I actually apprenticed with a demolitions firm in my youth. I backed out of it because of the number of people who I met who had bad hearing loss (and a few who were somewhat shorter in number of fingers than they started with). And this was a pretty well-respected company.

(Can't say it wasn't interesting while I was there, though...)

Ryujin

Legend
I actually apprenticed with a demolitions firm in my youth. I backed out of it because of the number of people who I met who had bad hearing loss (and a few who were somewhat shorter in number of fingers than they started with). And this was a pretty well-respected company.

(Can't say it wasn't interesting while I was there, though...)
Most people don't think of hearing protection as necessary, until it's too late. Just talk to a few motorcycle riders some time. The number of times you get, "Huh?" as a response will tell you everything you need to know.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Musicians, too, especially in rock.
Interestingly, one of the first rockers I ever heard about using ear plugs was Ted Nugent. He went into the business already hearing impaired in one ear so he always sought to protect the other one. At the time, I had the impression he was one of the more prudent guys out there. Needless to say, he's had plenty of time to disabuse me of that notion.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Do the pop up video ads on EN World now work on cookies too? I dont know what I googled to get Bordeaux's Butt Paste, but it comes up a lot...
Come on... You know what you did!

And if you don't, just request your file from the NSA, I'm sure they can help you out!

Remove ads