• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
uh .... um .....

UVH8.gif

Okay. The long answer is, well, no. Not in the sense that you need a lot of things. I mean, is there really any point to having sails on boats anymore?

That said ... if you like to drive, I mean ... really like to drive, then there is no substitute. In terms of pure fun, they can't be beat. There are other collateral benefits that are small, such as cost to repair and weight, but generally a modern good automatic transmission will give you every thing in terms of performance and fuel efficiency that a manual will. And, of course, electric cars aren't really suited to manuals.

But if you like the feel of driving and being in control of of the vehicle, being "one with the car," then there is nothing like a stick. Also? Much better and easier when drifting, if you're into that. :)

How does it interplay with driving while eating? [Edit: Say for someone with a Dex of 9]

Last edited:

Remove ads