The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
INTP. Myers-Briggs is updated astrology. At best.

Sadly many tests used in the world of work are neither valid nor reliable.

It is close to astrology.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
giphy.gif

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
It's more people are just unbelievably tired of the same crap being brough up over and over and over again. Good grief, it's been over a year since the OGL thing and people are STILL waffling on about it, despite it being pretty much resolved. Endless bitching and negativity is just so unbelievably tiring.
I have no particular love for WOTC and am no apologist. But holy Moses…I want to discuss a shared hobby…

Hussar

Legend
The new edition warriors are so defensive of WotC they're going after two of the most overwhelmingly positive D&D content creators.

It's a weird time to be a fan of RPGs.
New?

This sort of thing has been going on for years. It's just gotten louder in the past couple of years. I mean, FFS, the announcement that a fairly big Hollywood actor is attaching her name to the game as a consultant is met with endless bitching and moaning that WotC is doing something bad to puppies.

It would be nice if we could have, I dunno, maybe a single day? Just one day where thread after thread that I open isn't filled with the same half a dozen posters endlessly bitching about the same thing over and over and over again?

Too much to ask I suppose.

Remove ads