• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

1000000351.jpg

ichabod

Legned
I'm curious about how accurate the algorithm at work is. Are the toys at least mostly age-appropriate for kids that would still be in diapers?
Some of them were. The scope of the work I was doing was just "toys." It was everything from toys you would give to a baby in a crib to toys you would find on an office desk. From my perspective the main use of the report was to get coding changes made to the database. I got them to split "unknown toy" and "toy not elsewhere classified" into two different categories. However, it did feed into the annual toy report, and by coding the data into finer categories than the initial coding, it allowed for more detail and specificity in that report. But that report was done by someone else.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The article didn't sit right with me when I first saw it, but I didn't feel qualified enough to respond to it.

Well, one of the major points here is that you don't need to be "qualified" to note the poor quality of the article. You need to have (and apply) some basic critical reading skills.

Remove ads