The Infamous [M&M] [CLOSED]

Voda Vosa

First Post
General description:
Well, this will be a test adventure, mostly for me to get a good grasp on the rules and such, so expect a bit of everything, from combat to roleplay to skill challenges and puzzles.
Rules to be used are Mutants and Masterminds 2e
When we have 4 or 5 characters we will start.

Game intro:
Heroes came in all types and forms. But all of them have something in common. They stick their noses in everyone's business. But that must end, you will end it. But you can't make it alone. Your ego has received enough beating from these heroes. You need help, help from the likes of you. You must ally with your fellow criminals to put an end to these self righteous idiots!

Game description:
Players will incarnate villains and criminals, and for their own reasons will gang up against the hated heroes! This world has elements of DC and Marvel fiction
so grab what you like, I'll do so picking the heroes.
Keep in mind I will use gore descriptions [Expect limbs and organs to fly in the air] and generally violence will be high, so keep your kids away from this game. Or not, it never affected me when I was a child :hmm:.

Character creation rules:
Power level: 9
Sources: Please limit yourselves to the core rules, as they are the only ones I have. If there are additional rules you want to use, check with me first.

Background notes:
Each player must have been defeated previously by a hero of his choice. Two or more player characters might have been defeated by one particular hero, so he would likely be the first in their list.

Your turn to submit concepts!

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Sounds very interesting. Are you using established Marvel / DC heroes, or should we create our nemesis, too?

Most likely building a shape shifting villain, like Ink or Clayface (or Plastic Man) :)
(I love shapeshifters!)

Any restrictions regarding the background? (Known alien races, no mythic beings, ...)

Concept so far: The Grey

(roguish member of shapeshifting alien race that studies the earth population... including cows)

Voda Vosa

First Post
The heroes from marvel/DC are there, if you wish to create your nemesis, that's fine too.
I was picturing the group sneaking into SHIELD and stealing a super secret weapon schematics, or trying to invade Mansion X, bating the hell out of Batman, searching a recently fallen asteroid in search for kriptonite. That will be up to you the players.
Background can be anything you want. You can be a vampire morphing into a swarm of bats or whatnot, an alien that mimics cows (killer cows of course), just remember you must be eeeeevil.

Walking Dad

First Post
The heroes from marvel/DC are there, if you wish to create your nemesis, that's fine too.
I was picturing the group sneaking into SHIELD and stealing a super secret weapon schematics, or trying to invade Mansion X, bating the hell out of Batman, searching a recently fallen asteroid in search for kriptonite. That will be up to you the players.
Background can be anything you want. You can be a vampire morphing into a swarm of bats or whatnot, an alien that mimics cows (killer cows of course), just remember you must be eeeeevil.

What about an alien hybrid from a skrull / white martian alliance? :devil:
Beaten by Miss Martian and the Fantastic Four (she replaced the Human Torch in this issue ;)).

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hey, I said anything, so a half skrull is fine. As long as you use content from the core rulebook and the 135 pp, I'm happy.

Strange, I thought this would produce more interest. I mean, I already counted with you xD and perhaps perrim and hero.

Walking Dad

First Post
Wait a bit or PM them. I really like supers games. Just make the mini changes to your sheet for mine, it will start after I got word from knightemplar.

Voda Vosa

First Post
No rush, take your time. You can always draw inspiration from DC or Marvel, even incarnate one particular already existing character, if it suits your fancy.

Graybeard

Explorer
I am interested. I've played in several M&M games over on the AtomicThinkTank site. I can have a concept for you on Sunday with stats and background to follow shortly.

Remove ads