The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Shan and Hybrid need to pick a target.

"There could be a huge payday from the antique shop, but findin' a buyer for something like that takes some major connections," Shane says. "And while you're trying to line all that up, someone's sure to be trying to track it down. Money, on the other hand ... well, Grey'll probably wanna launder it first, but with that big ol' corporate contact, that's gotta be easier than lining up an antique collector who don't mind mixin' with the likes of us."

OOC: I say let's go for a mid-sized bank with a decently-sized vault. I'm going to assume the high-end bank probably has security Shane can't bypass, but a mid-sized one ought to be far enough below the radar that they can at least get in and out before someone responds. At least, that's the hope...

Voda Vosa

First Post
Meeting Place

Alexeij manages to spring every device on batman to action. In a moment, his flash light, night vision goggles, hardening cape, his stealth device, and hook rope, triggered at once!
The Witch Hunter and Dirtbag can see Batman now, struggling in a mess of rope and cape, standing on the roof of the antiques shop.

OOC: Batman is now flat footed and entangled.

Rainmar

First Post
Alexiej

OOC
OOC: :devil: Hell yeach! In your face Batman! In his next round, Alexiej will fly near Batman and kick him over the roof of antique shop, right into loving and wide open arms of Russians.

From the cell phone, lonely lying on the ground one can hear a signal...which connects and Alexiej russian can be heard.

"I do believe you have some personal business to do with that Bat. . .well I was just informed that he is incapacitated so, bon apetit! If you dont mind, my underling will stay and support you in case something happens. Ah, almost forgot, I just thought that starting collecting hunting trophys is very interesting. In exchange for severed Batman's head I'm willing to propose you something much more valuable then money." Alexiej finishes, his voice dripping with sweetness.

"And you, leave the money, take the vases and scram." this is probably to antique dealer.

Yuri smiles, then calls up to the rooftop.

"I was hoping you'd show up, Bat-man. Hey, spooky guy - send him down here! I'd like to have a few words with him!"

Yuri shifts into dirt form and shapes his right arm into a massive spike. He cocks his arm back in readiness.

He calls up again, this time in anger and impatience.

"Don't you know who I am? I'M THE GOD-DAMN DIRTBAG!"

[sblock=Actions]Move: Dirt Form
Standard: Ready action to Strike Batman, preferably in mid-air.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Padreigh

First Post
"That confounded bat again! Now it dies!", Ezekiah snarls. The torch suddenly appears in his hand again and flashes angriliy.

ooc: Blast 6, Perception Range against Batman.

Rainmar

First Post
Alexiej

Alexiej makes his way to Batman and positions himself that way to have Yuri right behind Batman. His DataLink power still on, he dont give Batman any chance. With a smirk he places his clawed foot on his chest and pushes with all his might. A scream comes from Alexiej.

"This is New Gotham!"

1d20+0=15

Voda Vosa

First Post
Meeting Place

Batman never saw it coming. He turns just in the precise moment that Alexeij's foot strikes him in the chest. He tries to offer resistance, but it's futile, the Russian pushes him off the building.
As he falls, Dirtbag's fists morphs into a deadly spike, that punctuates the Bat on the back, as the hell flames summoned by The Witch Hunter engulf him.
After such combined attacks, Batman is heavily injured and bruised, and also stunned. However, you see how he frowns and shows his teeth, before sprinting to action. He throws a smoke bomb to his feet, and when it dissipates, the Bat is gone.
In that moment, three police cars rushed through the alley, making a soundly "Weeeeep!" as they stopped, pointing the blinding lights to Dirtbag and Witch Hunter.

[sblock= Battle's not over]

Dirtbag: Uninjured
Witch Hunter: Uninjured
Alexeij: Uninjured

Batman: Bruised 3 Injured 3, Spent a Hero point to remove stun. Hidden: 24

Bat Str Check: 13

Bat Toughness save: 14 and 12

Bat Toughness vs falling: 18
[/sblock]

Gotham East bank

In a puff of dark ooze, Fist of Khonsu and Hybrid appeared inside the vault of the bank. Hybrid hoarded as much money as he could, and Shane also filled his pockets. When the security guard opened the vault, they were gone, in another portal of darkness.

It was an easy robbery, and they teleported way away from the spot. Now in disguise, the pair walked through the streets of Gotham, the sun had gone down, and the night was fresh and nice. Distant sound of police cars could be heard, each time getting closer, until five patrols rushed past them. Two crashed with other cars that didn't stop on the red lights, the rest turned the next corner, and the breaks made a soundly "Weeeeep!" as they stopped not far away. Now that Hybrid looks at the semaphore, all lights were green. Strange.

Okamoto industries

His father had been rather suspicious about letting her have the jet, but finally, Haruko used her wits and silver tongue to talk him into doing it, as she had been manipulating him since she could remember, making it one more time proved no match for her. She'll have the jet when she wanted.

The Cave

Einar had finally made his desired ritual. But something was odd. Something... Someone... was watching. He felt the hairs on the back of his head lifting, an eerie feeling he had felt centuries ago, when hunted by Roman assassins. He sniffed the air, and detected a scent he had never felt before. A man, Caucasian, ... but where?

Remove ads