The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Walking Dad

First Post
Gotham Streets

Hybrid

"Fist, bring us back to the new HQ. NOW!"
Hybrid commands Fist. He doesn't spend more time with explanations. Were we crazy to just move around here. Maybe this is a trap from this trapmaker guy. He thinks

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection
1 Morph 1

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The Cave
Einar had finally made his desired ritual. But something was odd. Something... Someone... was watching. He felt the hairs on the back of his head lifting, an eerie feeling he had felt centuries ago, when hunted by Roman assassins. He sniffed the air, and detected a scent he had never felt before. A man, Caucasian, ... but where?

Einar

Einar concentrates on the scent, slowly inhaling and exhaling ... and looking around for a good observation spot, or sniping spot. He knew that he would use such place, thus he tries to ascertain by scent where extacly it is the strongest ... meanwhile taking fistful of dry dust into his hands, for later use. He doesn't even pretend that he isn't aware of the intrusion. Straining his ears to capture any unusual sounds.

OOC: Shall I make power check to use Acute Smell feature ? And, in advance here are some checks that Einar does along with explainations:

1) Knowledge(Warfare): 26 To narrown down possible spots to search, Einar have good memory and he looked around already (many years ago) anyway so he should be aware of good places to hide and observe the cave.
2) Notice:14 To figure out where the little spy might be. Using hearing and smell, of course. Not using Hero Points or Extra Effort.
3) Survival:23 in case that all Einar will find are cooling tracks.

In case of Danger Sense triggering:24

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

"Fist, bring us back to the new HQ. NOW!"
Hybrid commands Fist. He doesn't spend more time with explanations. Were we crazy to just move around here. Maybe this is a trap from this trapmaker guy. He thinks

"Hey, not like I'm eager to see the cops, either," Shane says, grabbing Hybrid's elbow. "We should be there in just a few hops." With that, he starts the extended jumps that will bring the pair back to their new home turf.

>woosh<

Voda Vosa

First Post
The Cave

Einar is quick to react. He doesn't see his attacker, but his danger sense tells him something is behind him. He quickly turns to his right in the moment that a beam of white energy passes right where his head was.

"You retain your reflexes it seems old Viking." says a familiar voice from behind. A woman's voice. "You shouldn't have escaped from the prison. I knew my master had done a terrible job with you, she should have killed you at the spot, instead of letting you live." A gorgeous blond woman, clad in a white spandex uniform that shows her attributes. Einar recalls her, a disciple of the White Sorceress. He met her as a chil, but she "grew up" by all means.
"Look at you, you have hoarded a group of villains already, and are scheming something." she notes the spellbook in Einars hands and adds. "Charming, a viking berserker attempting to master magic. How f..." her monologue is interrupted when from a darkness field emerges Fist of Khonsu and Hybrid. They see the white beautiful woman hovering a few inches over the ground.

Combat is still not initiated.

Rainmar

First Post
Meeting Place

Alexiej

Alexiej started to survey area but he could not see Batman, it seems it will be harder to have his head over Alexiej's fireplace, but still, battle is far from over and Alexiej is not letting Batman escape too easily.

The armor started to crackle with electricy as Alexiej enabled full power of DataLink circuit. Dynamos on his schoulders have started to spin, creating more arcs of electricy. Armor's vizers started to glow.

OOC:
Alexiej wants to find Batman's gear using DataLink and again send them on crazy offline/online run. Alexiej once had his gear with his Datalink, does Alexiej still have connection to them? Also seeing Police Cars inbound he wants to sieze control over them, windows and doors closed so policemans cant get out, and send them on crazy run down the alley. Alexiej thinks that Batman without his gear is probably on foot, hiding in some place in alley. He wants the cars to evade Yuri and Ezekiah and run over everything in this alley. There is probably a lot of trash/crates or whatever the alleys are full of.

Some rolls if needed:
search 1d20+12=16
computers 1d20+21=29

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
The Cave
Einar

"Don't attack her, please !"

Shouted Einar upon seeing the black sign of appearing Fist of Khonsu. He cradled his closed hands to his chest, as if unsure of himself before he speaks again to the young woman. His face ceased pretending to have feelings, and his voice became as hollow as he really feels.

"I'm not berserker, I think. Except hunger and thirst and pain, there is little of feelings left in me. For years I were sure it is normal and lived with this hollowness. All I knew were bars and books. Some things were strangely familliar, thus I learned them. Runes, they promised restoration of my soul where psychoterapy hadn't even formed rough theory."

Old viking spoke to the young woman flatly and emotionallessly, concentrated on her as if wanting to burn her image into his memory.

"Villains ? A kid from the streets constantly ambushed from unknown directions by terrorist known as Trapmaker. Nobody ever tried to help him, I bet. And the alien, I suspect that he is the closest equivalent to what we would call child-soldier. My calculations proved me that with proper approach they will be reliable and trustworthy allies."

He coughed, his old body clearly not taking too well the long process of Craft he took for the past 24 hours. Einar forced the cough back and spoke again to the young lady.

"My study of psychology indicates with high accuracy that whatever Your master, I presume she was or is ... White Sorceress, did to me was traumatic enough to make me lose my mind for long time. It's a miracle that I ever woke up from comatosis after five years. Books about morality I read, when I were trying to understand the vague concept paired with what human like me could want, by psychology comparision sketch I did with a help from a professional psychiatrist indicate that it is should be making me ... unhappy. She also adviced me to pretend to have emotions to not startle people, by the way."

He stared seriously at her and spoke again.

"Guess what options were left to me, given such circumstances:
Absolute lack of what would make me whole human. Logic indicated that I should try to restore or gain it.

Hole in memory, before coma ... a partially blank slate. Echoes of things when I learn stuff. Mildly painful and not going away with time. Logic dictates that if I regain it, there is chance it will cease to hurt my brain.

Little in a way of creating new existence for myself. Since all my tries to legally leave first hospital were waved off by head warden. He told me that in his life I will never be free. His choleric temper caused him to have seizure during one of his staff mettings where he were busy making his subordinates into miniature caricatures of himself. Later I were moved to Arkham. Where I learnt that I have enemy who keeps me in cage. And that I have name. My body started falling apart due to old age too. Thus I hired professional help to set me free.
"

Einar crouched a little, apparently tired. His hands clutched at his chest, almost as if he were praying. He stared upwardly at the scantily clad young woman and spoke again. His tone flat and tired. Hopeless.

"I plan to try something very, very risky to cleanse myself of this vegetative state. Ancient druidism, sort of ceremonial rebirth."

He stared her in the eyes.

"So ... will You call it evil ? And aren't You cold ?"

He asked suddenly with innocent curiosity.

OOC: DM, girl's mine. :p
Now, remember that Einar is still clutching the dirt and dust in his hands. He readies action, if she starts spellcasting something he considers nasty or plainly attacks him, to throw it into her face. Paying Villain Point for Extra Effort, if necessary. :devil:

Einar is truthful, but misses several things thus Bluff:22. Also Einar is trying to resolve whole affain diplomatically, while ready for combat, thus here is how his try to make her pity him, a little:21. Holy smoking Jesus ! With +4 Diplomacy modifier I rolled over 20 ? Why I can't roll such confirmations on critical rolls.:rant:

Now I'll bore VV to death explaining Einar's tactic here. :cool:
First, shouldn't he sniff up that she's a ... kitten ? I kinda expected Vatican demon-hunters. Unless Einar's nose isn't wrong and this all is a whole different potato.

Einar is trying classic psychological trick. Owerwhelm her with confusing feelings, so she might start understanding pathetic state Einar is in. And sudden change of topic to neutral one before she goes "berserk" due to feelings Einar is subtly enforcing on her. Shall I do Sense Motives check to see if my Devil's Advocate drama play had any effect ?

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Fist of Khonsu

Shane is about to wave off the darkness field from their arrival when he sees the floating woman, then hears Einar call them to hold. He stays in place, then, covered in the darkness, waiting to see what's about to happen.

Yuri drops into dirt form and tries to snake away from the view of the police cars. He keeps his eyes open for the Bat, but his primary objective is survival - not tracking men in fetish costumes.

Walking Dad

First Post
The Cave

Hybrid

Hybrid waits with Shane, his senses not bothered by the darkness aound him. He is willing to wait, too. His new 'friends' seem to have an awful amount of old enemies.

[sblock=ooc]
44997d1281686271-infamous-m-m-recruiting-skrull-martian.jpg

Hybrid

---

Could I take the noticeable drawback for both super-str and protection? Hybrid is an obvious monster, if he doesn't use morph.

Would like to buy two ranks of the fearsome presence feat with it.

Shapeshift (25 PP):
9 Impervious
5 Super-senses (Darkvision, Scent, Danger Sense (scent))
11 Immune (Critical Hits, Life Support)
shift 3 points of defense to Imp Protection
1 Morph 1

Defense is now 6 (16) and Tough is 12 (Imp)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

After a stressful day at work that included a meeting with her father, Haruko left the office and headed for a quick bite to eat at a local sushi place. After that, she went home and entered the secret room she kept her motorcycle and costume. Quickly donning the outfit and drinking the potion, she climbed aboard the motorcycle and headed for the cave.

Once there, she parks the bike out of sight and sneaks into the cave.

Stealth=1d20+11=27

Remove ads