The Infamous [M&M] The Evil assemble.

Padreigh

First Post
Ezekiah's laughs loudly.

"Now you burn, Bat. Hell awaits thee!"

ooc: "Perception Range Blast 6" against the Bat, while moving closer to him. Trying to get in "Strike" range

Rainmar

First Post
Meeting Place

Alexiej

Alexiej closes to Batman, now making it more slowly and carefully. He positiones himself a little above Batman waiting for a occasion to strike.

OOC: Move action to be a little above Batman, full round action to aim at Batman. Free action to switch Electrial power to Strike 9 (linked: Aura).

jkason

First Post
Shane teleports into the fray, and when in position, strikes her hard in the back, but again, the woman's supernatural toughness seems to save her from harm (25 and 26 I'm rolling like a demon!).

OOC: I'm going to assume the white sorceress has darkvision, then, since otherwise I believe the toughness save DC against Fist's strike would be 29 (+9 power +5 sneak attack)? If that's the case, Shane will go ahead and dismiss the darkness field since it's only a hindrance to some of the others.

Graybeard

Explorer
Lady Grey

Lady Grey watches as her comrades attempt to hit and injure the strange woman.

"Friend of yours Einar?" she asks casually.

Then she addresses the woman in white.

"I should just let them kill you but I'm tempted to call them off and just kill you myself." she says as she steps closer and draws her blade.

ooc: Intimidate= 1d20+8=21

Voda Vosa

First Post
Meeting place

Batman is consumed by the flames! The witch Hunter advances, like a heir from hell.
The vigilante ended staggering, outside his cover. Yuri uses the chance to strike at the Bat recklessly!
Alexeij hovers up, watching and enjoying the show.
The Bat only manages to shoot his line to the roof, in a pathetic attempt to escape. He lifts himself to the roof of the building, and manages to climb up.

[sblock=Battle]

Batman save vs Witch Hunter hellfire DC 21: 7 Batman is staggered
Vs Dirtbag's strike DC 24: 21 Batman gets one more injury

Batman uses supermovement to get to the roof of a three floors building. He just makes a move action not to die :eek:

Dirtbag: Uninjured
Witch Hunter: Uninjured
Alexeij: Uninjured

Batman: Bruised 5 Injured 5, Staggered
[/sblock]

The Cave

The sorceress doesn't seem to be impressed by Lady Grey's display. She waves her hand at her and says "Why don't you attack him?"
Grey finds the order too strong to resist. The words spoken by the sorceress are not mere words, it's a spell! She finds herself running towards the old man, and drawing her sword and slicing at him in one fluid movement. Luckily, the old Einar knows the sorcerers' tricks, and jumps out of the way in the last moment.

[sblock=Battle]

Please tell me if you can see the map properly.

Initiatives: Rolls
Lady Grey (30)
Fist of Khonsu (27)
Einar (18)
Hybrid (16)

Disciple of the white sorceress: Mind Control over Lady Grey : 21
Grey will save: 12 Grey is mind controlled! She can attempt another save each round, with a cumulative +1 for each time she fails.
Grey attacks Einar: 18 vs 19, miss

MAP
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mentions]
[MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21755]Rikandur Azebol[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]
[MENTION=86189]DistractingFlare[/MENTION]
[MENTION=95312]Rainmar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=75826]Padreigh[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION][/sblock]

Padreigh

First Post
"Hold still, you accursed rodent", Ezekiah rages at the fleeing Batman, once again scorching him with his torch.

[sblock=OOC] And again Blast at Perception range against the bat. Why won't he stand and fight? :devil: [/sblock]

Remove ads