• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Invasion of Mori OOC [3.5][planar][PAUSED]

Dichotomy

Explorer
I'm not sure if this game is going to survive. But just to note, I'm going to be out of town for the holidays. From the middle of Dec 23 until mid 27th I'll have spotty internet at best. After that, I won't have internet at all until very late on Jan 2. NPC me as needed.

Voidrazor

First Post
As long as Moritheil is willing to run I don't think there will be any problem keeping the slots full. Things have slowed down for the hoilidays and one maybe two of the current players may have dropped, but there are still alts such mine just waiting to wreak havoc upon Mori :D .

moritheil

First Post
Thanks for bearing with me. I was called away due to some unforseen circumstances, and then I spent a while trying to figure out exactly how to explain the selective disappearances of our inactive players. I think I have arrived at the most plausible solution, which I am posting now.

Voidrazor - That sounds OK. This campaign is, after all, heavy on player power.

Nightbreeze - We are most likely going to bring alts directly into the game now, so certainly you can join.

Fenris, LordRaven - Start thinking of ways to introduce your characters.

Last but not least, Happy New Year!

Lord_Raven88

First Post
moritheil said:
Thanks for bearing with me. I was called away due to some unforseen circumstances, and then I spent a while trying to figure out exactly how to explain the selective disappearances of our inactive players. I think I have arrived at the most plausible solution, which I am posting now.

Voidrazor - That sounds OK. This campaign is, after all, heavy on player power.

Nightbreeze - We are most likely going to bring alts directly into the game now, so certainly you can join.

Fenris, LordRaven - Start thinking of ways to introduce your characters.

Last but not least, Happy New Year!
Will do!

I'll try to catch up on the IC thread.

Fenris2

First Post
Yippie... Oh oh wait, that means lots and lots of thinking. Soo many options, sooo evil.. ;-)

So to clarify... who/what classes(roles) are in the party right now? What XP are we starting at 14th minimum?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
I'm Silhouette, tiefling beguiler. 13th level, +1 LA for ECL14.

As for role, I see Silhouette as being an excellent spy/face character. In combat she's a support spellcaster, most of her spells either augmenting the party, or hampering the foe. Not much in the way of actual damage. Her high Int combined with the Beguiler's Cloaked Casting class ability and Spell Focus feats mean her DC's can be unusually high.

In the larger scheme of things, Silhouette would be an excellent choice for short to mid term infiltrations and reconaissence. She would also be well able to covertly sow discord among enemy ranks; tearing apart the delicate ties of trust and friendship that hold the leaders of communities together.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Fenris2 said:
Yippie... Oh oh wait, that means lots and lots of thinking. Soo many options, sooo evil.. ;-)

So to clarify... who/what classes(roles) are in the party right now? What XP are we starting at 14th minimum?
Zox Pox Quasit Warlock 2 / Fiend of Possesion 6 at your service.

Zox Pox would be most happy travelling along with someone else, possessing and amplifying a magical weapon/item.

So if someone wants Zox Pox to tag along, let me know!

Dichotomy

Explorer
Rose, Tiefling Dervish plays the role of uncouth and tactless mobile fighter, as he dances 'round the battle, intentionally taking a beating to smack back with karmic strike before dancing away.

If Zox Pox is interested, he could probably do wonders for my falchion.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads