The Kobold's Captive (ozymandias79 judging)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="OOC"] Let's not get too far, I just realized we've got a player who has not posted at all, Sorry Brain, you still with us man? I notice he hasn't posted anything in a week. Let's give him a bit to catch up here.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"You think?" ask Trevor to Hadrak. He tries to see if Hadrak had miss something he could have noticed, but as usual, the dwarf have always been the most perceptive of the two. "I would usually say if he pay, who cares... but we are talking of a child. I hope there nothing sick behind that behavior."

Brain

First Post
Vixo had been keeping a very low profile as to not disturb the sensitive mother of the kidnapped child. Once they leave the house and hears the comments, he pipes in.

"Yeah, the father seems a little insincere or something. Regardless lets go figure out what's going on. I may be able to speak to the kobolds and find out their side of the story. That might clear some stuff up a bit. Can we agree to try to talk to them before attacking?"

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay. Now that I'm in an adventure I'll check more often. The tavern thread can get hard to follow. As a heads up, I'll be gone this next weekend, unable to post.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Vixo - Male Kobold Rogue 1
Passive Perception:16, Passive Insight:11, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fortitude:13, Reflex:16, Will:11 -- Speed:6, Size: Small
HP: 28/28, Bloodied 14, Surge Value 7, Surges left 9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Shifty (Minor action shift 1) [Kobold Racial]
Deft Strike [Rogue 1]
Riposte Strike [Rogue 1]

King's Castle [Rogue 1]
Multiclass Fighter Power [Student of the Sword Feat]

Blinding Barrage [Rogue 1]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Your group sets aside their suspicions for now and begins their journey, the weather is pleasant enough but there is no road traveling in this direction and Wilment's map is not the most accurate even if Daunton interior didn't change on it's own.

[sblock="OOC for all"]

This will be a skill challange, to follow Wilment's map to the location.

requires 6 successes before 3 failures

Primary Skills: Athletics, Endurance, Nature, Perception.

Athletics can be used to help the group past obsticles, climb, swim, etc,
Endurance to push through on the march
Nature to find your way
and Perception to pick up on clues to lead you

After each player has had a turn it will be dark and time to make a decision to camp for the night or press on.

[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
Vixo shares some tips from his life of hardship before he became an adventurer on how to endure and keep going and find the inner reserves.

Endurance check:12
1d20+8=12

SeaPainter

First Post
[sblock=Endurance Check]1d20+2=6, Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Cross struggles to keep up, and pull his weight on the woodland trek... but unassisted, overland navigation is so far out of his skill-set that in his fruitless efforts to notice signs & recall whatever he might know about nature, begin leading to fatigue.

"Are we thinking of stopping to camp for the night?"

Moon_Goddess

[sblock="OOC for all"] Sorry about the delay everyone, rough day at work.

although any day you can still post your appologizes for not get on enworld, while at work can't be all bad. [/sblock]

Skalisss does his best to stay alert as they try to follow the map.

Perception: 1d20+2=22

Skaliss's keen eyes make out the simularities between the rock formation ahead and the drawing of Wilments map pointing the group in the right direction.

Vixo shares some tips from his life of hardship before he became an adventurer on how to endure and keep going and find the inner reserves.

Endurance check:12
1d20+8=12

Vixo thinks back to his past drawing strengh to muscle through the trip.

Hadrak tries to keep up but his bad back is really acting up today.

Endurance (1d20+4=5)

-"Of all the possible times to have back spasm..." Hadrak mutters as he tries not to get left behind.

Hadrak feels his back giving him trouble, and slows down the travel of the group.

Trevor garbs the dwarf by the hand and pull him up a cliff. "Better now then in the middle of a combat."

OOC: Athletics: 1d20+8=19

Trevor managed to pull the dwarf up the rock face and keep him from falling.

[sblock=Endurance Check]1d20+2=6, Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Cross struggles to keep up, and pull his weight on the woodland trek... but unassisted, overland navigation is so far out of his skill-set that in his fruitless efforts to notice signs & recall whatever he might know about nature, begin leading to fatigue.

"Are we thinking of stopping to camp for the night?"

Cross sits down finally tired out as he looks at the sun sinking lower in the horizon.

Your in a gentle clearing with ample firewood for a campfire if you choose to stop here for the night.

Last edited:

Remove ads