• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lamentation of Lolth - OoC II

Velmont

First Post
I understand you well. If I had only my connection at home, I couldn't get my post per day (I think I am one of the slowest poster in that game...), but studying in software engineering, I have pass plenty of time in front of a computer, so when I start to be bored by my work, I go to take a look at different board...

Hope to see you back soon.

Chaos Apostate

First Post
Okay, cool. :)

I hesitate to jump right back in, since Sunday is seeming like it might be a bit dodgy for my access. From Monday onwards, though, I should be able to post regularly (touch wood - I think that's the third time I've said that now) so until then I'd appreciate it if you'd run Caelbryn on auto - just assume he's shooting at whatever needs shooting at and moving with the group, I guess. Or if that's too much trouble, just ignroe him and I'll come up with an excuse for him to ahve left and come back when I post on Monday.

Seonaid

Explorer
Back I am, though I don't know that I'll be able to post multiple times per day like I used to. Since Chastity was not NPC'ed, what do you want me to do with her? If you want her to just show up, I'll post when it's appropriate. If you'd like to re-introduce her to the party somehow, I'll wait for your cue.

Seonaid

Explorer
Also, please let me know if my character sheet needs to be updated at all. I'm working through all my games and it would be nice if someone could let me know if I need to level or add/subtract equipment. Thanks, and sorry for the delay. I'm looking forward to getting back in here. What with Endur's drow campaign, I need some Pure Goodness to combat the Pure Evilness. :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Seonaid said:
Also, please let me know if my character sheet needs to be updated at all.

Honestly I'm glad to see you back, in both games. :D In this game theirs little do paperwork wise. No one has leveled and no items have been found so you just need to read the IC thread. :)

Majin

First Post
You've come back just in time Seonaid. The party will be leveling up shortly after the encounter with the mayor is settled, and then I assume they will finally be heading into the swamp proper. Looting should commence shortly as well ;)

Chaos - Are you still with us? (again.) I'm sorry to say I can't let this go on any longer past the mayor encounter. (When I need to divide up xp.) If you still cannot find the time to commit to more frequent posting, we will have to move on without you.

All - I've gotten in touch with Verbatim and he will be back shortly. His trip was extended to a full week, and he's in the process of getting caught up.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Majin said:
All - I've gotten in touch with Verbatim and he will be back shortly. His trip was extended to a full week, and he's in the process of getting caught up.

Good, I must admit every PBP game suffers when the leader takes a break. :)

Majin, also Mosslime will guard the area in front of the main door. So I might post very little IC for now. If the mayor pops his head out again though that's going to be a different story. ;)

Manzanita

First Post
Yeah. Drogo's still here. I'm following the thread. Drogo took what I thought to be a very reasonable action considering the circumstances. Unfortunately it corresponded with very little activity. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just saying I'm still here & raring to go.

Verbatim

Explorer
Back...

All,

Sorry have been so quiet, but after getting back I was placed on the "no computer until we spend some time together" diet by my wife. I can't say that I blame her, but man was it hard not to cheat on my diet...:)

I am going to go through the threads asap, and will try to get something up here pretty soon.

I do apologize guys, and promise I will try to get back in the swing of things with both feet running.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Verbatim said:
Sorry have been so quiet, but after getting back I was placed on the "no computer until we spend some time together" diet by my wife. I can't say that I blame her, but man was it hard not to cheat on my diet...:)
hmmm I'm sure my wife would like to see me on that diet but I'm afraid it just isn't going to happen. :D

Good to see you back! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads