The last 3 hours of EN 1.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Jeremy757 said:
With ENworld 2 its a fresh start. I'm going to go for a personal best of 300 posts in 5 years.

Oh, damn, except the world ends in 4 years, so Ill never see 300 now.

:(
I can live with losing my postcount number, But I'd be annoyed if my threads disappeared. That would be bad.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Darrin Drader said:
Actually I was under the impression that the whole ENWorld database was being ported over. If that's the case, the only thing that will change is board functionality.

(and hooray for Michael! This place needs an upgrade and I know the man can do it!)
That was my assumption too. Michael?

Eosin the Red

First Post
While everything seems scheduled to port - I am gonna cross my fingers. I've been burned one time too many with those kind of deals. Course, I am a toddler playing with matches so go figure.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Knightfall1972 said:
That was my assumption too. Michael?

This is correct. From your POV, all that will happen is ENW will look nicer and have a bunch of extra functions and far fewer broken bits. Posts, threads, postcounts, etc., all remain intact.

Jeremy757

First Post
Morrus said:
This is correct. From your POV, all that will happen is ENW will look nicer and have a bunch of extra functions and far fewer broken bits. Posts, threads, postcounts, etc., all remain intact.

So the official street date of ENworld 2: Electric Boogaloo, is Monday? Will I be able to get it at Buy.com earlier?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Morrus said:
Okay, that's makes me happy.

Filcher

First Post
Morrus said:
This is correct. From your POV, all that will happen is ENW will look nicer and have a bunch of extra functions and far fewer broken bits..

Added functions? That is so anime.

The only true ENworld is the dialup bbs.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
It's the end of EN World as we know it, And I Feel Fine ;)

For all the work you've done on the new boards thank you. And for all the work you did keeping the old boards together thank you for that as well.

Remove ads