• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The last colony

DarkMaster

First Post
The gnome kneels and tries to stabilise the dying human (roll 2+5,13+5). The gnome rip the men's shirt trying to use it to stop the bleeding, after trying a couple of things he finally stabilise the human. Groleg turns towards the gnome, he seems reassured, he whispers visibely ashamed "Thanks, for saving his life"

----

OOC Jkason is Saul still in the room with George and the dwarf?

(Appraise xx+7)George carefully observes the map turning it in all direction, carefully checking the paper texture and the type of ink used to draw it. The dwarf seems to get impatient. "What are you looking at, I am telling you this is a real map"

George notices that the paper used seems relatively new. He notices that someone tried to somehow aged it, by damaging the fibre and the sides but it's clear to him that this map is fairly recent and most probably a fake. George also estimates that who ever did this was fairly talented.

The older dwarf constantly keeps his eyes on the map, almost as if he was scarred that George would still it to him.

jkason

First Post
DarkMaster said:
OOC Jkason is Saul still in the room with George and the dwarf?

OOC: I don't believe so. George waved good bye to Saul before addressing the dwarf, so I assumed Saul was off to the Inn to get a room. Should I go ahead and RP him entering the Inn? I didn't want to assume what the setup was there.

Ferrix

Explorer
Kerten eyes the proceedings with a cautious eye, wary of the savage folk he approached carefully, giving some weight to the narrow cane he carried more for a feeling of security than reliance.

OOC: A little confused as to what group I should be following and what they are doing, and if they've noticed me or not.

Pencil and paper

First Post
Vaanork/gnome/ranger

“there you go lad” Vaanork takes some time to finish of his excellent work. He looks up to orientate him. Where are we? He tries to determinate the direction of the trading post. He looks back at the meal “I got hungry” and feels his belly cry.

“Hello friend!” “many turns of the moon have occurred since i saw you last”
he goes over to Huynia, bows and looks up at him “Huynia your presence is a sign of luck” he bows again, and a third time just to be sure, he shows his gratitude. “This two fools making trouble for nothing” "fools! He puts his hand in his pocket and slips something up and under his, lip. brown yellow piece of tobacco, it was. "helps me to calm down" "he-he" He takes Huynia towards the campfire, as they speak more.

“Any news my friend? “Or even better?” ” seen any Owlbear?” “we are on a mission you see... but these two are not the stealthy kind we need” “and we have already been here two weeks without any luck”.............. Vaanork tells the story of how they go into the fight, making clear it was no his fault picking it up, he was a decent gnome.

“nice bird by the...” “ i did not see it at all” “in the fight i mean” “but the marks are quite evident”...

Knowledge (nature)+5
Knowledge (geography)+4

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Looking at his unsoiled clothes and the environment he is currently in, Kerten figures that most people would figure something amiss about the arrival of the pristine elf, although Kerten figures that's good enough that he may be able to use that to his advantage, savages generally assumed that the most pristine of things were the most sacred. He approaches the figures who had been in a fight, not being stealthy but not announcing his arrival nonetheless. If one notices him he will pause to see a reaction.

DarkMaster

First Post
Saul enters the Inn, luckily for him Miss Colenragen isn't around. Behind the desks a pretty small blond human lady is writing in a book. As the bard enters she raises her nice blue eyes. As she sees Saul she stands straight and offer him a beautiful friendly smile. "Good day, Sir. May I help you". The lady looks like a typical Kreton from the southern part of the Republic.

---
The two sharp rangers quickly notice the pristine elf approaching.

OOC I will let you role play that a little.

jkason

First Post
DarkMaster said:
Saul enters the Inn, luckily for him Miss Colenragen isn't around. Behind the desks a pretty small blond human lady is writing in a book. As the bard enters she raises her nice blue eyes. As she sees Saul she stands straight and offer him a beautiful friendly smile. "Good day, Sir. May I help you". The lady looks like a typical Kreton from the southern part of the Republic.

"Ah, yes," Saul says, flashing his most charming smile. "I've need of a room for the evening. Also, I may be revceiving a message later from ... George? At the store?"

Songdragon

Explorer
Ferrix said:
... He approaches the figures who had been in a fight, not being stealthy but not announcing his arrival nonetheless. If one notices him he will pause to see a reaction.
Smiling at seeing Huynia she happens to catch movment of another elven figure approaching through the jungle foilage. Her grip on her bow tightens. The fur on Shadi's back rises sensing something in Sherylee's readied demeanor. The jaguar also lets out a low growl. The halfing looks up to Huynia motioning to the new arrival and asks, "A friend of yours?"

Ranger Rick

First Post
DarkMaster said:

(Appraise xx+7)George carefully observes the map turning it in all direction, carefully checking the paper texture and the type of ink used to draw it. The dwarf seems to get impatient. "What are you looking at, I am telling you this is a real map"

George notices that the paper used seems relatively new. He notices that someone tried to somehow aged it, by damaging the fibre and the sides but it's clear to him that this map is fairly recent and most probably a fake. George also estimates that who ever did this was fairly talented.

The older dwarf constantly keeps his eyes on the map, almost as if he was scarred that George would still it to him.

"Unfortunaetly, the map may be real, the story behind it does not match this map. Look here let me show you why this is a recently made map that was aged to look old."
[George goes on to explain about forgery...]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads