• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Last Gods OOC - The Sword and Scale Trading Company

Rhun

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Well I was only doing the kill cause I didn't want to dick you guys around, if you want to stick with it in go slow mode then I'm happy to post but it'll probably be at best once a week updates.

I can understand completely, Daz. I've found (to my chagrin) just how much more work DMing a PBP game is than just playing in one. Every combat round seems to take a half-hour of work to update the battlemap and roll the dice for everyone involved and such.

I'm willing to stick with the game in slow mode. That is if, like Legildur mentioned, we survive against Wayfickle.

Erekose13

Explorer
No worries Daz, its best to cut it loose if you are feeling a little lack luster about it. We'll be around when you are up to a new game with all the enthusiasm that comes with it.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi guys,

Thanks for being such an understanding lot :D

I'm going to have to can this unfortunately, just not enough hours in the day. Between the kids, work, helping my wife grow her business, running a DJ business, and, re-learning how to play a bunch of tunes for a reunion show an old band of mine are doing, I just haven't got the time.

I apologise profusely for stringing people along and hope to catch you all in other PbPs (as a character - who may post sporadically for the next little while) on these fine boards.

Thanks for the indulgence

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads