• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The law is no laughing matter

Bullgrit

Adventurer
I had never read Gawker until you started posting links to it around here. Now I've read a few articles, and I have to say, the article titles and the first paragraphs are very misleading/misrepresenting from the actual facts of the story. Is that really what Gawker is?

Bullgrit

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Frequently yes, Bullgrit. Gawker isn't about news. I think it is more about raising your eyebrows so they get ad impressions.

Though, to give them some credit, while the headline is misleading, the facts are usually in there, or a link to them is, which is a lot better than many places.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I had never read Gawker until you started posting links to it around here. Now I've read a few articles, and I have to say, the article titles and the first paragraphs are very misleading/misrepresenting from the actual facts of the story. Is that really what Gawker is?

Bullgrit
Somewhat. What would be the internet if we took everything seriously? It would be a catless desert of binarie numbers. /shudders

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There is, yes. Not really related to what I was saying but I'll affirm that random factoid.

Robin Hoodlum

Banned
Banned

Bullgrit
He always posts articles from liberal propaganda sites.
It's what he does.

Some people just can't be helped.

Remove ads