The Long Arm of Lauto 1: Algarezh Hoofchew

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: ukingsken: Okay, so Vashik's move action is to stand up, his standard action is to take a move action and shift. Were you going to spend an AP still? Feel free to use either of your previously rolled attacks, or roll a new one. Whichever.

Brutoni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Is there someway we can have another place for all the working out, maths, ooc talking, maps and the like... A wiki or another thread? Would just keep the main thread more condensed and easier to read the story? I think something like that was suggested while i was away??[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Brutoni, I wouldn't bother at this point. I think the tide has turned for you guys, and unless the dice desert you, this will wrap up in a few more rounds.

LightRailCoyote

First Post
Kilbeth simply shifts back from the Guard in front of him, then lowers his horns and charges, concentrating on the weak points in his foe's armor as he runs. He follows up by skittering around the putrid being, bringing up Kristen in his face and yelling, "Your little gang is broken, scum!"

[sblock=actions]
Move: Shift to X5
Minor: Mark G2 as quarry
Standard: Goring Charge, ending in X7, vs G2: 1d20 7, 1d6 4=[12, 7], [3, 4]
AP: (triggers any warlord bonuses i would possibly get? yeah? yeah? awesome?)Evasive strike vs. G2, shifting after attack to V10. Please add 2 to hit from CA if the Goring Charge hits, since he would be prone.
1d20 7, 2d12 4=[20, 7], [9, 6, 4] That looks like a critical for 28 damage. yeah.
Quarry damage:1d6=3
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Wowwwwwwwwwww.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Also, if I'm not mistaken, Kilbeth just killed that orc, which would mean Larinza needs a new set of actions. Of course, I don't know FOR SURE, but I'm fairly certain that 81 damage will finish him off ;)[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I lost most of an update to a computer crash today, and I don't have time to remake it, but yes, Kilbeth kills G2, so Larinza will want to do something different.

Remove ads