The Lords?

Dark_Figure

First Post
It has come to my attention that there is a storyline going on about a group called The Lords(?) and one called Magnus, or The Red Prophet. I would like to know How I can get Involved, preferably on the evil side, as I ave plenty of good characters already. Thanks for the help, whoever decides to help.

Jeajea

First Post
That would be me, as the Lords storyline co-lead.

Well, now - the Lords, or Faceless Lords to be specific - are a Lawful Evil group intent on ruling the multiverse... as you do. They view themselves in many ways as perfect, and as such aren't very willing to fight alongside anyone else, though they might do it for practical reasons in certain specific cases. To get involved, you should probably start by emailing me or the other co-lead (jeajea@blueyonder.co.uk for me, I'll let my co-lead put his email up if he choses). In Character you'll either have to take a Lords character or approach a Lord with one of your own and make an arrangement. Storylines are indeed underway but that's an even better reason to see how we can fit you into them somehow.

~Jeajea.

Lord Magnus

First Post
That co-lead would, of course, be none other than I. That's right, the one, the only, the deviously conniving Lord Magnus! *holds up applause sign*

Okay, so seriously, I play Lord Magnus. As our lovely creator Jea has said, we have a number of storylines going on right now. We also have the people to execute it; unfortunately, due to the rigors that life places on those people, they are rather inactive right now.

I won't divulge any of the vitally important details on our Top Secret Super Confidential Grand, Master, FoolProof Plan because, of course, if I divulged any details a) The One Mighty Jea would hire assassins to claim me and b) then our Top Secret Super Confidential Grand, Master FoolProof Plan would only be a Slightly Secret Kind of Confidential Decent, Master, Thwarted Plan. Did you follow that? If so ... you're good!

In all told truth, you could not have come at a better time. We're always willing for new people to come join in the evil fun. You can contact myself at c_steines@hotmail.com

Hope to see you on board soon!

Ruthia

First Post
Lord Magnus said:
That co-lead would, of course, be none other than I. That's right, the one, the only, the deviously conniving Lord Magnus! *holds up applause sign*

Okay, so seriously, I play Lord Magnus. As our lovely creator Jea has said, we have a number of storylines going on right now. We also have the people to execute it; unfortunately, due to the rigors that life places on those people, they are rather inactive right now.

I won't divulge any of the vitally important details on our Top Secret Super Confidential Grand, Master, FoolProof Plan because, of course, if I divulged any details a) The One Mighty Jea would hire assassins to claim me and b) then our Top Secret Super Confidential Grand, Master FoolProof Plan would only be a Slightly Secret Kind of Confidential Decent, Master, Thwarted Plan. Did you follow that? If so ... you're good!

In all told truth, you could not have come at a better time. We're always willing for new people to come join in the evil fun. You can contact myself at c_steines@hotmail.com

Hope to see you on board soon!

CUTE...is all I can say. Ohohoh...can I play too?

Ruthia

First Post
Turn me away? You..You mean you don't want me to play? *gets out the puppy eyes and pouts.....* oooohh...alright...I'll go back to my lil corner like a bad bad dwagon

Jeajea

First Post
Bwahahahaha!

Naw, I'm sure we can find a spot on the team for you. Don't take the cookie though, Magnus is upset over being called 'cute'.

[edit] Damn these crazy real-time posting situations! Confused I am, confused! [/edit]

Jeajea

First Post
So much for a potential player... least she died happy.

Not happy about this though, Magnus - if you kill all the potentials, how do we recruit?

Remove ads