The Mésalliance. Part 2. (Updated 11/28)

Starman

Adventurer
Thank you, Sepulchrave. I have recently read Story Hour and I am just blown away with how good it is. You have inspired me to strive to new heights as a DM. You have shown me how good a game can be. I'm going to be a better DM after reading this. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Starman

Felix

Explorer
Has anyone been good enough over the last year to request a Christmas update?

Dear Santa,

This year for Christmas I would like you to please use your powers of persuasion (or coersion) to convince (or force) Sepulchrave II to write an update (or four) for his Story Hour by the 25th. I promise I'll be really really good.

Thank you,
Felix

I think if we flooded the Claus' inbox with that, he'd put some good elves on it. :D

Krafus

First Post
Not a bump, but rather an introduction... I'm a long-time lurker who has finally decided to unlurk. I consider this story hour to be perhaps the very best on this site, and whenever I come to this forum my foremost hope is that Sepulchrave will have updated it. This is a story hour that really forces readers to think to understand all its nuances. (Btw, if anyone cares, my favorite character is Mostin, Mr. "My infinity is bigger than yours!")

Kalanyr

Explorer
Gah. I can't believe I missed seeing this update for a MONTH. *SOB*.

Incidentally if the past is not immutable, but it seems normal creatures can remember the actual past what purpose does changing the past actually serve (apart from to really really screw with spells) ?

Tellerve

Ok I'm happy the boards are faster but over my x-mas break I was catching up on this great story and was somewhere in the middle to end of Mesaliance part 1 and now that thread doesn't seem to be up on the boards. Anyone know where I can find it so I can finish it off and start working on this one?

Oh, and Sep, awesome stuff.

Tellerve

edit: was able to find it by trudging through the yahoo boards. I will say this though, it was sad to click through the last few pages of this thread and not get any updates. I figured they'd be a few in the last pages, but only one and lots and lots of bumps :( Ah well, Happy New Year everyone.

Last edited:

Rackhir

Explorer
Hmmm, I was just thinking. What is the craft DC for Seph to write up one of these stories and do you think he's taking 20 to do so? It would explain why they take so long and are so good, but is writing a bad installment a sufficient negative consequence that he'd have to just take 10?

Remove ads