The Mésalliance. Part 2. (Updated 11/28)

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Thorntangle said:
I've said it before and I'll reiterate - you've got skills and need to take them to a broader market.

What Thorntangle said.

I said the same thing early on when I first read Lady Despina's Virtue lo those many moons ago.

I've been a writer/editor for years (corporate trade--sorry, I can't hook you up with any publishers), and Sepulchrave, if you're reading this, you've got the gift (and not just in a strictly commercial way; I think you've got true literary talent). I'm not saying it's a good way to make a living (because it's not), but if you publish, let us know when and what the titles are.

I'll be down at the bookstore, buying 'em and singing their praises.

Warrior Poet

Lela

First Post
Re: Horrer vs. Kostchie

Are Yugoloths immune to fear? I get the impression of no but I haven't looked.

dream66_ said:
Amazing update so so much going on, Neheal back, WOW! I missed her. Mostin playing with things he really really shouldn't. I'm just afraid to see what will happen when Neheal meets Eadrics new girlfreind.
Squishy.

Last edited:

Jeph

Explorer
Great updates!

Nwm's Ur-Tree Greater Green thingy is way cool. Could it become a substitute of sorts for Mostin's Web of Motes, in terms of raw info yield?

--Jeff

Felix

Explorer
Yeah, and if Neheal's eyes are glowing pure Green, then perhaps Sonellion is about to find out that unbeing isn't quite all its cracked up to be...

Or a threesome. Which is also cool. :)

DestyNova

First Post
I have a feeling that it won't be the catfight people are expecting. Both ladies are no doubt far beyond squabbling over a man. Neheal probably knows all thats been happening after she was captured by now.

Lela

First Post
DestyNova said:
I have a feeling that it won't be the catfight people are expecting. Both ladies are no doubt far beyond squabbling over a man. Neheal probably knows all thats been happening after she was captured by now.
But was she ever captured? The past is not immutable. What else is not as we remember it?

Lela

First Post
Question, having just pulled Complete Arcane out of the mail I've run across the new Alienest. Anyone have links/copies of Sep's Epic version (I swear I saw this)?

Nifft said:
Heh, heh, heh... at first, I thought you wrote treesome. Which is also cool. :)

-- N
Well, where did you think fey came from in the first place? Rocks?

Last edited:

Gez

First Post
That would be tree-hugging at its most extreme.

BTW, it is Nehael, not Neheal. With the name ending in -el like Gabriel, Raphael, and so on.

Remove ads