The Meeting Place - Discussions and so forth

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

WizO_Reesa said:

Would you want to create some of those races Thar? You could send me your ideas in email. (reesa@wizardsmoderator.com)
E-mail in progress, should be out by the end of the morning, depending on how much I write. :D

W

WizO_Reesa

Thanks Thar... I got your email this morning but I haven't had a chance to thoroughly read it. I did like what I glanced over this morning before running out to work. (I just have to state that waking at 5am is evil! :mad: )

I'll get back to you on the email when I get a moment to really go through it.. probably tonight. :)

Thanks for your input! Anyone else have any thoughts, suggesitons, ideas?

Reesa

Nugan

First Post
I think I might try my hand on the "Greys". I need to come with some ideas that will keep them traditional without making them too cliched first though.

I'll send an email with the basics when/if I finish them.

Edit: Just thought I'd add that I like Ssussunriyh's "slang" idea as well. It would definately add to the flavor of the setting. Oh and since it will be in the New York City area players might want to consider using NYC/New Jersey slang for some of their characters (although not some of the choicer bits of course).

W

WizO_Reesa

Sounds good Nugan...

One question.. how do you write the NY NJ slang? (I'm Canadian heh.. so what's it look like in writing?)

Reesa

Nugan

First Post
WizO_Reesa said:
One question.. how do you write the NY NJ slang?

Good question, I was born not from NJ and NYC, and I've been told that I still retain a little bit of a "Jersey accent", but I've been living up here in the middle of nowehere for so long that I've forgotten most of the slang...

I'll have to check with my family on that.

W

WizO_Reesa

Age Limit

What would you like to see as the legal age limit for drinking in 2030 NYC?

I posed this question earlier, but haven't seen an answer. I need to know what you guys think. Forget what was discussed earlier. What are your thoughts of feelings now?

Feel free to either post it here or write me directly (reesa@wizardsmoderator.com). If you choose to write me, please put "TMP Age Limit" in the subject so that I can file it properly and reflect back easily. :)

Thanks!
Reesa

W

WizO_Reesa

Vendor Bot name

What interesting name would you like to call the TMP Vending Bot?

Anyone have any ideas for what to name the Vending Bot? So far Rhane's submitted Vander the Vendor. Does anyone else have a suggestion for the name? (I'm not discounting your idea Rhane, just looking for other possibilities.)

You can post your ideas here or email me directly. If you email me, in the subject please put "TMP Vendor Bot" so I can file it accordingly. :)

Thanks!
Reesa
reesa@wizardsmoderator.com

W

WizO_Reesa

Drinks

What drinks would you like to see? Be creative. Design the drink, give it a name, ingredients, descriptions...etc

Put your thinking caps on. I want to hear drink suggestions folks. Anything you think The Meeting Place might serve. Some ideas are:

Shakes
Smoothies
Soda
Specialty Coffees
Fruit drinks
etc

I'm looking for unusual ideas - like the Cantina's PurpleStuff

[color=sea-green]
The Purple Stuff, 12 credits

A thick, syrupy drink that's purple in color. Comes in a large, tube-like container that, when the button is pushed, causes the drink to vacuum out of the container and into the drinker in a matter of seconds. Not for the faint of heart.[/color]

or perhaps the Elshandruu Pica Thundercloud

[color=sea-green] Elshandruu Pica Thundercloud, 5 credits

This is a mixed alcoholic drink from the planet Elshandruu Pica. The drink packs an unexpected wallop. The name thundercloud comes from the cloud of ionized gas that hovers above the drink, caused by the fizzy ingredients. Some establishments serve this drink complete with electrified container that fires tiny shocks into the cloud, simulating an electrical storm.[/color]

That should give you an idea of what I'm hunting for. So, help me out and supply some drink ideas. You can post it here or email me directly. If you email me, in the subject please put "TMP Drinks" just so I can file it accordingly. :)

Thanks!
Reesa
reesa@wizardsmoderator.com

F

Felicity_Rauston

Chili-coffee

A strong, dark coffee laced with lots of spices and chilis. This aromatic drink has often been compared to an electrical shock, and has in a few instances triggered heart attacks. It must be drunk responsibly.

I'll think of some more when I get back. ;)

Ria.

Remove ads