The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
we get the day off if we're going to go for a visit, I'm 90% sure that I'm going to this one, the average GPA of incoming students is 3.7, mine is a 3.2 ish, but it is AVERAGE and that's not what colleges really look at anyway, which is the test scores, my ACT was a 26, 28 on the reading part, with history as my primary interest that should be good, also I do a lot of extra curricular activities (Karate for 11 years now, and being a pseudo-sensei, 2 mission trips after this summer, a hike on the Appalachian Trail, numerous trips to old Civil War Battlefields in addition to helping start a gaming club at my school)

so I should be able to go, especially as I express lots of interest in them, I go to visit days sometimes, I know many of the Profs and most of the admissions staff

But my fingers are crossed for this school, as I love love love it and would hate not to go there.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
3+3+2+2+3+2+2+4+7+5=33

5+3+5+7+5+3+4+2+5+3=42

4+3+4+5+3+4+4+4+4+5=40

4+4+4+5+4+4+1+6+4+4=40

5+4+1+5+2+4+2+3+6+3=30

3+1+1+4+2+3+6+3+2+1=26

1+1+0+1+1+1+2+2=9

``````````grand total: 210 total posts in this thread.

holy man, you shall soon find out.

have you figured it out yet?

there is a pattern here.

if you think that I am going page by page counting my posts, you are right. If you think that the search tool would work for me, you are wrong. that is a subscriber only feature.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Google is hooking Kansas up with Gigabyte per second internet connection!??!!? Damn you California for your business unfriendly business environment! We need to be able to access all those wifis*

* Yes, I realize that 1g bit rate only applies to cable connections, but still.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I hope Scott you are not so bored you are going page by page and counting your posts. That's what the search tool is for just type in Scott DeWar in the posts by user spot. (Although that only list the last 200 posts max)

In other unrelated Fray news I found this as I was looking for something to put into that new LotR 4e game wanted thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDhnOs4BOJ0&feature=related"]YouTube - Lord of the Rings III - Witch King Deleted Scene[/ame]

HM

Insight

Adventurer
When I first saw someone mention Rift, I thought they were talking about a Rifts MMORPG. I had to ask for much more detail. LOL.

The funny thing is that Rift put a disclaimer that the game has zero to do with the Rifts RPG. Despite claims from a friend of mine that it does. I've been playing the game for several weeks and I have yet to see the first similarity.

Remove ads