The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Walking Dad

First Post
Heroes of Shadow is still coming out (just a month later) in hardcover now rather than soft cover. What do you mean Essentials and pre-Essentials not being compatible? Well, other than the Thief class being crazy with it's damage output (and the fact that the Thief's best move each round is to charge...more a barbarian thing to do).

The 'shadow' classes are builds for arcane and divine power source classes -> no real shadow power source like the old assassin.

And the other canceled book was the one with the essential Warlord and the rules how to use essential class features with the PH classes right? Or is that book still coming? (Real hope here!)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ah, now I understand the drunken stupor look. And here I thought it was because you were arrested for a DWI. :p

HM

two rules will prevent any one from getting arrested for that.

!) if drinking, dont' drive.

2) if driving, don't drink.

If they break any rules, then they should not whine when the price is to be paid, not to mention the pscerosis of the liver!

easy, cheesy,peesy!

renau1g

First Post
The 'shadow' classes are builds for arcane and divine power source classes -> no real shadow power source like the old assassin.

And the other canceled book was the one with the essential Warlord and the rules how to use essential class features with the PH classes right? Or is that book still coming? (Real hope here!)

The Vampire class is not an arcane or divine build I think. After the suck level of the previous assassin (having now played one from 2nd to 8th) that's not a bad thing as maybe they can benefit from the tons of material out there for the other types.

The essential warlord one was canceled. They are allegedly planning to move that stuff into Dragon, which would be better than the crap they've had lately.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=renau1g]I need attacks for Khellek, Basher7, and Ghraere in the 4E battle.
And initiative for Tarrk, Khellek, and Basher7
;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

good morning Walking dad. i would more then be happy to comment on it except:

Post removed by moderator.

has occured with the ending of :

Walking Dad, I appreciate your attempts to clarify. I left your original post in place but I think that's enough that needs to be said on the matter here in this thread.

Expect no reply from cobrazzaro. He's been banned from the thread.

as moderated by Rel the moderator.

Sorry i was too slow.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Change of subject: Today is the "Give Velmont XP Day"

Why? Why should I give you XP, just because you say so, when I'm 3 levels below you? :p

At least say something clever to get some XP or give some good advice. Like a few pages ago, I gave a little info on how to create an undead, mobile sand dune and got some XP for it. No need to say "Give me XP!"

Scott DeWar

" must spread some xp around before giving Dragon writer .. .. ..

by the way, DW, you are 4 levels below velmont, just to let you know.

Remove ads