The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
That's fine, because we're going digital baby! Don't need any of your archaic dusty books, I got all the rules with me at all times with the compendium!

You are assuming that WoTC wouldn't eventually get hack (and have the database dropped) or WoTC wouldn't decide to take down the compendium from their website when they shelve the system.

renau1g

First Post
That's why you scrape the database and store it locally.... ;) not that I'd do anything like that...you know, that would violate the EULA.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Aha good ol' Super Mario 3 that takes me back.

HM

Ahem. That clip is taken from the original Super Mario Bros, if memory serves (plus the bendy flagpole alteration). SMB3 didn't have Mario jumping at the flagpole.

Well, DW, I LIKE Eberron! Don't have much experience playing in it, but I like the idea. :)

Frankly, I don't have much experience in it either. But I've liked the setting since I picked up the book. And I'm finally getting a chance to use it, as I'm starting an online game with it, along with this PbP idea.

That's fine, because we're going digital baby! Don't need any of your archaic dusty books, I got all the rules with me at all times with the compendium!

Hasn't there been some significant outcry about WotC's online incompetence? :p

And that band's appearance reminded me of Kabbage Boy. *shudder* *plays some Iron Maiden for some Piece of Mind*

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Ahem. That clip is taken from the original Super Mario Bros, if memory serves (plus the bendy flagpole alteration). SMB3 didn't have Mario jumping at the flagpole.
Yup, It had him breaking a finishline that raised and lowered.
But I thought they were a shining model of excellence, and should be imitated.

renau1g

First Post

Naw, that's just the internet whiners.
Man, I hope they don't look at the 4e forums...wait...am I typing what I'm thinking? Damn these thoughts bubbles...must resist...damn...failed my save vs Rod, Staves or Spells.

But I thought they were a shining model of excellence, and should be imitated.

They should. Well, if you want some case studies on how to piss off your fanbase that is ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I wonder how things are going with recruiting another for Gandulf's evil game going. didn't someone bail?

Hi Gandulf? how ya doin'?

Good thing he will never know how impatient I am getting!!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Hi scott!

I believe glasseye bailed due to over full capacity, and I believe that three people or so have not yet subitted PCs yet, what I can do (and I will re-post this in the OOC thread) is start it without the people and insert them later, which will be EXTREMELY easy to do, given my nefarious plans for this game.

edit: renau1g you were on my list, are you still interested in playing in that evil game where you play the bad guys as the PCs?

and Scott, I even set up the IC for you, renau1g, inserting your PC will not be a problem so do not feel like you have to drop the game, in fact I am on the ground begging you not to, if your self proclaimed evilness as a dm shows through you should be fine.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

Yeah, I saw that this morning :D

Did you notice this part of te Green Ronin's Presidential adress?

Chris Pramas said:
We also have two other important M&M releases in the works. The first is the GM's Guide, which provides a lot of advice and resources for the aspiring M&M game master. This includes the material that was originally slated for the Supervillain's Handbook, an unreleased Second Edition book. The second release is the GM's Kit, which features one of our trademark hardback GM screens and a booklet with a Quickstart Character Generator. The latter will prove quite popular I think because it lets you generate a balanced 150 point character with just a few dice rolls.

Oh and True20 is hibernating and the focus for FreePort is going to be on making Pathfinder supplements.

Remove ads