The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Velmont

First Post
Definitely some (a lot?) of hyperbole there, but really I hate the fact that there's not a single one of them I could get behind.

Hehe... too true. It is boring to vote for the less worst party at each election. And that is true at each layer of government (country, province and city), at least in Montreal.

Velmont

First Post
My D&DI subscription just ended, and I am wondring if I will renew it... once I have money to spend on that :p

I have reinstalled my computer during christmas vacation and I really miss the old character builder and monster generator.

renau1g

First Post
Just heard that Max Pacioretty suffered a severe concussion and a fractured vertebrae on Chara's hit... ouch. Hope the kid can recover, sounds terrible.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
As for my comment on allowing political statements on this thread, we who visit here tend to be very responsible as to what we say and we police our selves when one of us get out of line.

Yeah, but as it stands, we literally are now standing with our toes on the line.

So it would be best to back away slowly and end the discussion about how universally bad governments and political parties are because sooner or later we might accidentally cross it.

Anyways, over on gizmodo there was an article which made sense... It was pointing out how FB is trying to become the AOL of the 2010s.I hope they fail because of how privacy advocates seem to ignore them whenever they bash Google for being an information hog.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah I foresee another Dot-Com bubble popping sooner than later with Facebook and Twitter being supremely overvalued...but they're on the internetz...just like Pets.com, GeoCities, etc,etc...

Remove ads