The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
We are getting about 2 inces per our here. Just got back from Bob Evens and driving was treacherous!!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
We're supposed to, but noone really knows with this blasted lake, we could get anywhere from no snow to two feet, we will see in the morning, or really by eight tonight, I will try to get a post off then to give the situation

EDIT:
4:30 PM it is snowing a little, hopefully a little becomes a lot and then I might get a snow day!

5:00 PM: winds picking up now, also, I got 45 words/minute on this typing test

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

been snowing since sunrise. My back porch is filled amost to my waist weith snow and it is still falling. I-70 shut down 50 miles both directions and us 63 30 miles north and south.

that is basiclly a square of 60 miles by 100 miles of roads (yes, 6000 miles ^2 of area) is shut down. Really could use Dr. Browns improved time machine right now. "Where we are going, we don't need roads."

renau1g

First Post
Yeah the wind is picking up here and the snow's starting to come down. I'm still going to hockey in an hour (the rink is only like 2 blocks away from my house...so Canadian of me ;)) but we'll see if I go into the office tomorrow. I brought work home just in case.

Scott DeWar

it hit us as ice for two days and then snow, suddenly. We have a layer of ice under the snow. i am not going any where for a few days.

Leif

Adventurer
Just rain here but they say it will be icy once the temp drops in the morning.

HM
We've been getting the same in NE Arkansas so far. Sounds like rain, anyway. I am NOT going out to check! And I can't reach a tv at the moment. :p We'll likely have a nice glaze of ice on EVERYTHING by morning, so travel to work will be extra-hazardous and loads of fun. :-S

[That answer your question, DeWar?]

Remove ads