• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Real life hit me kind of hard when I graduated high school and started college, but now I've got things settled down for the summer at least, though I probably won't over-commit like I've done in the past.

Speaking of which, would there be interest in me running a Pathfinder game? I've been working on a campaign for a few of my college friends to try that are new to D&D, but it's not completely polished yet, also my posting would be pretty slow at the rate of one post a day-ish, but also I might go away for a few days unexpectedly, depending on my other obligations.

I'm also really rusty for gaming and ENWorld in general, so you guys will have to bear with me for a bit while I re-adjust, but I would like to get back into it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am not sure. try the usual ooc thread. How long has it been? Did you know I got sick in 2011? It has been so long . . . . . seems you were trying to start a game.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
The coma sucks, I'm a Computer Science major, so I'm learning to write code to make programs and do cool things with computers. An interesting D&D related program I wrote for fun lasst summer was a random character generator that would randomly make a 1st level character of one of the core classes, picking stats and calculating HP and telling me how much money I had to spend on gear. Unfortunately I broke the first rule of keeping data and had only one copy of it on my flash drive, which I proceeded to wash with my laundry and broke, so now I need to re-write it.

Remove ads