• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
You should be speechless due to the paradigm shift that might happen in California because it would only give the idiots in the state more reason to act like idiots. After all "now they can't get in trouble since it's legal*."

*My little brother's idiot friend (13 year old)said that as a reson why he hopes it passes even though the law basically saids you have to be 21 to smoke it.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The only good thing about the insanity that happens every election season is that it helps create ideas for distopian societies which I can exploit for my Red Sands pbp. :D

This data transmission was sent via cybernetic implant.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I personally abhor the very smell of burning canibus. It sickens me greatly. I prefer the wonderous armoma of donagal bay, a vanella cavindish pipe tobacco.

I also do not condone smoking much less drinking alcohol on any job. I smoke in my "Privet sanctum" some times with a snifter of brandy or a glass of scotch near by.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
agreed! Uhh, running! I got 20.59 at regionals yesterday to finish off the Cross Country season. I am making a game for my peeps in my RL game that will combine star wars D20 and Pathfinder, so that should be fun, and I look forward to getting a boatload of candy (and no pot) for halloween today!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
5K, I couldn't do a 10K that fast, in college XC it is 10K (6.2 ish Miles), middle school is 2.5K (1.5 Miles), and High school is 5K (3.1 ish miles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads