• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
hello all, newcomers and lurkers alike, welcome to the boards! :)

Obscureinfo - Ive seen two Homemade 4e adventures in the 4ed forum, both are created from stats obtatined since the DD experiance,
One seems similar to the offical playtest but has a different subplot. http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=220317

the other is new, and focuses on the hobgoblins. Its moved back to page 2 or 3

Wilbur

First Post
Hello

Just wanted to say hello. Its been a long time since I've been on the forums so I felt it with 4th edition around the corner that I'd "rejoin".

I've played D&D since 2nd edition. Other games I have played include WOD and larp equivalents, Palladium line, Shadowrun, Immortal, and Star Wars.

Nine Steps

First Post
Hello people :) I've been hiding in the dark for awhile and decided to join up. I'm 28 years old. I been playing D&D for several years now. Anyway just stopping by to say hi.

WalnutNinja

First Post
Salutory Nonsense and Such

Due to the evil link before every forum I read I've been brainwashed into "clicking here to say hello and maybe even posting a few details about myself."

I'm a fairly experienced gamer. I'm 28 and played my first D&D game in about 1993 or so as an extension of cops and robbers (which was actually russians and navy seals at the time), but didnt play again until '96, when a good friend introduced me more thoroughly to "roleplaying."

I've kept up my D&D roots through AD&D, 3.0, 3.5, and alas, I'm excited by what I've seen of 4e. I also play *gasp* white wolf games -mostly exalted, but occasionally vampire- and world of warcraft when I have time.

My wife is an avid gamer, and she's hot. My WoW guild doesn't believe she exists.

Regardless, I've enjoyed watching all of you post for the last month or so and I finally found a reason to sign up. Cheers and maybe you'll see me post here and there, but mostly I'm the lurker/reader type. :D

Halvaresh

First Post
Long time lurker here. I'm just about to dive back into D&D gaming again & I figured...

Hell, I just regged so I can use the darned search feature. :eek:

Hawkwinter

First Post
Hello there!

Semi-long time lurker here, the site for some odd reason never allowed me to register, and it finally worked today, so here I am.

Have been playing D&D for about 4 years, and I enjoy it very much. I would like to hopefully jump into a PbP game, so hopefully someone would be willing to invite a noob.

Remove ads