• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orian75

First Post
information about the blackmoor ruins

i have the Gazetteermodual but it doesnt have anything about them.
i am using it as a land map for my game and want to know alittle more about those ruins.

thanks
Orian75

PaladinCA

First Post
Hello EN World

I just wanted to say hello to all of the gamers on EN World.
I have been gaming since 1981 and gamemastering since 1986.
I have an interest in many different systems, but most of my systems are D20 based so I figured it was time to join EN World.

Right now, I am most interested in True 20 (especially for Star Wars) and Iron Heroes.

I am currently running a Star Wars campaign using the venerable D6 2nd Edition Revised rules. My campaign is set one year after the end of the computer game KOTOR II: Sith Lords and is called "Face of the Enemy." I have had an interest in moving the game to True 20 if the group wishes to do so.

That is all for now.... :)

Aurora

First Post
Orian75 said:
i have the Gazetteermodual but it doesnt have anything about them.
i am using it as a land map for my game and want to know alittle more about those ruins.

thanks
Orian75
I would start a new thread and post this in the General RPG section. You might get some responses that way.

Welcome!

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Hello new people. Do you have your first and last month rent payment ready? How about your security deposit? We check references.

I kid because I love. Welcome aboard.

morbidgames

First Post
Greetings

Hi all, just checking out the site. I heard about it from RPGNow.com as well as 3rdedition.org and figured it'd be a good place to check out while at work.

pitbulls

First Post

i just wanted to say hi and that i'm new. i was also wondering if any of you who enjoys the book enders game would know of a website that i can print off the book i can't find it anymore.

chakken98

First Post
Hello all,

I have been hanging around enworld of a few months and finally got the chance to become a member. (work computers don't let me).

Been a gamer in tucson, az since I was 14 (now 26) looking foward to be coming one of the gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads