• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreadmire Review Copies Shipping

This week Spellbinder Games started shipping galley copies of the Dreadmire d20 D&D book to some reviewers. This marks the official first week of shipping for Dreadmire, and the first book Spellbinder Games has published in almost 25 years. Congratulations Spellbinder staff!

Aelf

First Post
Well met from Aelf

Good day to all!

I've been a lurker for a while now and do appreciate the rules forum pedantia as well as the messaging with the Allfather.

I've been a RPGer (mostly D&D) since the early 80s. I've also programmed video games; perhaps some of you have enjoyed Madden NFL or Psychonauts?

I look forward to conversing!

Aelf,
friendly neighborhood bard

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome, SpellbinderGames and Aelf! :)

Spellbinder--there's a forum for 3rd party materials and the sort of thing you're talking about. Also, posting on the General forum might be handy if you're looking for feedback.

Aelf, nice to see older players and bard-players. ;) I do enjoy the Madden games, actually.

lutino

First Post
Hello From Sydney

Hi my names Gordon and I’m taking this opportunity to introduce myself. I’m not to sure what to say so I’ll tell you about my passion for breeding Lutino fischer lovebirds. I have a little web site with plenty of information and great photos, so please feel free to have a look and tell me what you think, anyway thanks and see you around, cheers Gordon.....
Fischer's Lovebird

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 61

Sir Dieterich

First Post
Sir Dieterich

Hey this is a newbie at this site who has been playing the game for a while now and thought that I should join this website which was recommended by a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads