• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurnik

First Post
Greetings and salutations all!! I am a gamer from the town of Painesville, OH, and I've been gaming since waaay back. Actually, I am an old friend of carpedavid's, and in looking at some things online, I found this site. I like the looks of things, and I plan to be here quite a bit.

Until I post again.....

Last edited:

dm_option

First Post
Hi all,

I'm a longtime D&D player and DM who just recently found out about EN world. Nice to find a group of folks who seem to be interested in helping each other out. So many forums are brimming with negativity and it's nice to find a more civil place to talk. Can't wait to get to know everyone better.

Quick question right off the bat. The FAQ says you can search the forums but I can't find that option anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.:heh:

Thanks!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
You'd have to get a "supporter account" in order to get the search function. Or you can ask in a thread for one who does have a supporter acct. to look for something for ya if you can't afford it.

meleeguy

First Post
Hello!

Greetings,

I used to play alot when I was a teenager in the Kaiser Wargaming Society in SoCal, then got busy with other stuff (SCA). Now I'm back in a regular bi-weekly Eberron game and decided to join Enworld, which I've read for a year or so now.

meleeguy

angus

First Post
Gday

Gday, Im just someone who is puttin together a 12 lvl halfling sorcerer to take on Maure Castle. With the help of an enlarged 12 lvl monk, 12 lvl rogue, and a 12 lvl summoner, It should prove to be interesting. After a TPK at the main door, anything's possible.
See ya for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads