The Orville: New Horizons

Goodsport

Explorer
After much delay, the third season of The Orville will air on Hulu rather than on FOX like previously. There'll be eleven episodes this season, fewer than in each of the first two seasons but with each new episode being about 10-15 minutes longer.

It was originally scheduled to return on Thursday, March 10th...

... but its return has now been moved to Thursday, June 2nd.

I can't wait! (y)

-G

Mallus

Legend
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
I meant that the new season of The Orville looks less like a funny version of TNG and more like the Dominion War. MacFarlane going for Star Trek at its darkest and most dramatic. Which admittedly, began in the previous season.

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
I meant that the new season of The Orville looks less like a funny version of TNG and more like the Dominion War. MacFarlane going for Star Trek at its darkest and most dramatic. Which admittedly, began in the previous season.
I don't know that we can really go by that film clip they recently posted, as informing on how the season will play out. To me it looks like a dream that Marcus is having, after being traumatized during the actual battle.

Mallus

Legend
I don't know that we can really go by that film clip they recently posted, as informing on how the season will play out. To me it looks like a dream that Marcus is having, after being traumatized during the actual battle.
Oh sure, it's only a trailer. It didn't occur to me that the whole thing was a dream sequence, but I admit that explains the weird jump-scare horror cut at the end rather nicely.

Remove ads