• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Planes Through Illumus:OOC(CALLING Nephtys) Looking for 1 alt.

garlicnation

First Post
once gabrion finishes, i will post the IC thread

i would introduce him whenever, but it would be VERY difficult to introduce someone once the campaign starts. but the longer it takes, the more stuff i will have prepared.

gabrion

First Post
I posted Fiona in the RG and she is mostly done at this point. I still need to to write a background and go back over everything because I'm sure I've made a few mistakes. She should be ready soon though.

garlicnation

First Post
Endovior, If you are still interested, you can post if and when the group gets out of the inn. If you have doubt, i will tell you when to post. I am looking foreward to having your charachter in the game.

Endovior

First Post
Ack! Didn't expect things to start QUITE so quickly... my fault entirely. I suppose that since they've gone through the wall now, I can show up?

Incidentally, I noticed that I neglected to pick languages, as well as note my attack information:

Languages:
Common
Elven
Gnomish
Attacks:
Magic Dagger (+18, 1d4+1, 19-20x2, 20ft)
Dagger (+17, 1d4, 19-20x2, 20ft)

The above was also editted into the Rogue's Gallery

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads