The Pleasure Prison of the B'thuvian Demon

Well, actually, wouldn't you know that within a few hours of me posting "no home Internet access," my husband up and finished a 15-pager, freeing up the computer. :p I tossed up a DM post in our IC, and I'll follow it up tomorrow with another one, I hope.

Only one 20-pager and a 12-page paper on Aquinas and free will and then the computer is mine again. [insert evil laugh] B-)

Does EN World no longer allow the [imagel] or [imager] tags? I used to use the snot out of these when I wanted to insert an image to the left or right of my posts...very handy for doing wrap-around text to go with the image.

All I could do was either go either a simple attachment and then pull the attachment up into the body of my post (which resulted in a disappointing thumbnail pic in the upper left-hand corner of the post), or link to an image on a hosted site (think imageshack). The sizing of the linked image was problematic, though. I wound up doing the imbedded attachment but am unhappy with the result.

Anyone know a better way? And why no [imagel] [imager] tags anymore?

Rhun

First Post
I wish I could help, but I haven't done any DM posting for a long while. No real time to keep my games going. So I'm not sure what has and hasn't changed in posting. Maybe throw a post up over in META and see if they have any answers?

Morrus came through. The FAQ includes some BB codes, one of which will align images left, center, and right. While the old code used to be [imagel] or [imager], then new code is B-)" align="right" border="0" alt="" style="padding:6px;" />" align="center" border="0" alt="" style="padding:6px;" />" align="left" border="0" alt="" style="padding:6px;" />

Insight

Adventurer
I started a new job last week and it may not provide me as much time as I used to have to post on these boards. I'm lucky in that this is the day before a company holiday, so most folks are already gone (mentally or otherwise). I don't know how often this will happen.

Chances are that I may need to drop out of this and all of my other PBP games. I'll have to take an assessment once my workload increases to a normal capacity and see how much free time I'm going to have.

Insight, that's fine. Just remember that this is a "low expectations" game in terms of posting frequency. If you can't make it here on a very regular basis, you won't upset anyone.

Remove ads